Hello father....

The car pulls up to a small old house. She stepped out, a green suitcase in each hand. She turned around, waves and thanks her uncle for the ride. The small black Mercedes, screeches forward. Gabby takes a deep breath and walks to the front door the white paint pealing at the edges. Gabby knocks twice fast, then takes a couple steps back, her heels clicked the wooden platform as she walked backwards. She she looked down, someone opened the door, a women, about her age. She looked her up and down and she seemed angry. She grabbed her by her arm and yanked gabby in, she screamed for David... Gabby's father. He walked in looking... Flimsy almost drunk.
" what?" He said clumsily
"Who is this? Are you cheating on me?" She screamed in question
Gabby studied her, her dad was almost 50 and she was, at the most 17...
"We aren't together, you are just my property!" He screamed and they slapped her across the face
"Go to your room, don't make me come in there!!" He said angrily
Gabby wondered if it was to late to run...
Gabby was just 18 and was sexually abused by her father. She had just come back from summer camp. And she wishes she could've stayed there forever.
Dad... I'm ganna go to my room... Gabby said aloud to get out of this situation.
As she started walking to her room her fathers calls out.
"Meet me in my room in about 10 minutes, you know the drill"
Of course gabby knows the drill, she doesn't unpack, her friend and her had made a plan over the summer, pack and extra bag, write a note to your dad, then run to her house, when gabby would get there her mom would make the bed and stuff for her, Hailey (the friend that's Helping her get away from her dad) would help her make sure her dad would never touch her again. She already had a bag packed and now she stuffs in a phone charger and a note book. She sends her dad a message saying she is going to freshen up for him, he says okay but hurry!
She goes to the bathroom and opens the window and climbs out...