Good Luck Gabby

She climbed out the window. And thudded to the ground. She grabbed her bag off the edge, and ran. The gras was slippery and bleak, the lady that gabbys father called her his property, was watching her run through the window, gabby didn't see her. She laughed and walked to David's bedroom already in his underwear.
Yasmin was her name. Yasmin told her father that his daughter was running away... David jumped out of bed and shoved on pants and a random tee shirt. He ran outside to his suppose she was gone... But she was just around the corner. He screamed her name,
"GABBY!"
"GABRIELLA!"
"GABRIELLA GORTEZ, SHOW YOURSELF YOU MUT!"
She bit her tongue and did a slight tip toe prance. She saw the street leading out of the neighborhood and she decided to use her lyft app to get a cab to take her out. She hid inside of a gigantic tree that had hollowed over time...
She saw her father out of the corner of her eye. She was breathing heavy, she was dizzy and couldn't move. 7 minutes later, he left and gave up. Her lyft driver picked her up and took her to the house and she had refugee... EVERYONE THAT WAS A TRUE STORY, Gabriella is okay now she has been in the hospital and just had a pregnancy test and she is pregnant, The father is in prison for over 30 years and is no longer aloud to see his daughter, prayers for gabby! May I mention her boyfriend and her after 5 years are finally getting married, her boyfriend said he will take care of the baby as if it was his own! I'm so happy to hear that! Hope you all enjoyed your stay here on gabbys story, that's a wrap, goodbye!!