Dead Leaves

A/N: this song goes perfectly well with this chapter! I recommend it ;)

Enjoy!! ;P
-----

{Jungkook's POV}

"Jungkook, are you sure about this? Remember-"

"Yes I'm sure", I say to interrupt Jimin.

I'm going to go through with this.

If that locket meant nothing to her, then it means everything to me.

I'll go and find that locket. I don't care if paparazzi or fans swarm me in the damn pond. As long as I find that locket, then I'll be satisfied.

I'll be happy.

She may have thrown those memories away, but I didn't.

I admit I have trailed pretty far away from her, from the memories we shared. But that doesn't mean those times weren't my happiest and most memorable.

That doesn't mean... That I've lost all my feelings for her..

I exit the car with determination before Jimin can even finish parking.

"Yah! Don't just leave the car when it's still in motion!" I hear Jimin yell as I lightly jog towards the cherry blossoms.

"AISH this kid!" I hear Jimin groan and yell in aggravation. I can't help but snicker as I hear Jimin yell anger my towards me.

It's fun to see or hear him angry.

I smile to myself as I stop jogging and continue to make my way through the arches of trees.

That familiar smell.. The smell of cherry blossoms and earth with the musky breeze of freshly cut grass.

This is the same smell. The smell I experienced with SoonHee. The smell that will be forever embedded into my memory, no matter how long it's been since that fond experience has been "forgotten".

"Wait up!" I hear behind me and I smile as I stop, turning around to face Jimin to wait for him.

"You punk", Jimin says breathlessly with an annoyed tone as he finally walks towards me. I shrug with a playful smile as I turn, continuing to walk between the trees.

"Jungkook, can I be honest about something?"

"Sure", I tell him as I continue to weave my way through the pink flowers and dark brown branches.

"I think SoonHee had a perfectly good reason to throw away her locket", Jimin says and I stop abruptly.

"Why?" I ask him, not even turning around to look at him.

"... Because I know SoonHee pretty well.. I'm sure she threw the locket to forget-"

"Yea, I know. She threw it to forget us, our memories together. Which is fine, I guess. She can just bluntly throw it away, but I could never do something like that... So if she doesn't want that locket, I'll fucking take it", I say through gritted teeth as I continue to walk once again.

"Jungkook, listen, I've known SoonHee for a long time. And I think she's going through a lot right now. She wouldn't just make rash decisions like that without-"

"Whatever Jimin", I mutter and he sighs as he flicks the back of my head.

"You and your mouth", Jimin says with a disappointed sigh.

"Uh.. SoonHee? What are you doing?" I hear a faint male voice as we draw closer to the pond.

Wait.. A male voice.. Calling out to SoonHee?