I'd Lie

Romano huffed as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. He watched as Spain hugged and praised Italy once they saw each other.

Hungary nudged him, "Are you jealous?"

"Hell no," Romano scoffed.

"Awe, I know you love Spagna!" Venice said.

"Wha- when did you get in here, Venice?!" Romano asked, surprised when he saw Venice standing beside him.

"Magic," Venice said and Romano rolled his eyes.

"And no fucking way! Me? Loves Spagna? In your dreams, that's a real bullshit," Romano glared at Venice.

"Yeah, yeah. Say that to my hand," Venice rolled her eyes as she raised her hand. Romano swat it away.

"Romano! Don't do that to a lady!" Hungary said, grabbing Venice by her shoulders.

"Just shut the fuck up you two," Romano glared at them and walked away.

"I'll just take care of Zio," Venice said.

"Nein, Venice. I think he needed some time-" Venice cut off Hungary.

"He needed some serious talking, now please. Let go of me and hang-out with Papà and Spagna," Venice said as she disappeared. Hungary just sighed and did what Venice told her to do.

Meanwhile with Romano, he was walking home and fuming when a familiar young woman appeared, leaning on a post.

"Zio!" Venice runs to him, grabbing his arm.

"What the fuck?! Venice, let go of me!" Romano tried to snatch his arm away, but Venice is strong.

"We're just going somewhere!" Venice told him as she teleports them to a field of flowers.

"What the fuck?! This field is so girly!" Romano said.

"Shut up, at least in here, it was relaxing," Venice said as she sat on the ground. Romano sat beside her as well.

"So, Venice, why did you brought me here?" Romano asked after a few seconds of silence.

"I just thought you need some talk," Venice turned to him. "Serious talk."

Romano gulped, "A-And? Wh-What is it all about?"

"It's about your feelings toward Spagna," Venice said.

Romano's eyes widened, "What?!"

"Uh-huh, so deal with it," Venice picked up a four-leaf clover on the ground.

"I know what do you feel towards Spagna. But.. I think you didn't know you feel that way towards him," Venice added.

"What are you talking about, bastardo?" Romano glared at her as she glared back.

"How rude. Anyways, I know you will just deny this, but don't you notice it? Or you really don't want to notice it?" Venice asked.

"What the fuck. I have no time for this. I'm going ho-" Venice pulled Romano down and held his hand.

"You love Spagna, Romano. I know it, and you know it yourself. Try not to be confused, and don't deny it because it's the fact," Venice put her free hand on Romano's heart.

"Look inside your heart, and you will feel that you really love Spagna," Venice let go of Romano's hand and stood up.

"I.." Romano muttered. "I hate you.."

"I know you don't, and you'll thank me after this," Venice said as she started to walk away.

"Wait!" Romano called.