Thanksgiving at NCIS!

It's Thanksgiving time again!

In the past, Ducky would have held the dinner. This year, taking into account the amount of people coming and the fact he had sold his mothers estate, there was just not enough room in his house. Ziva, who had always loved cooking for the team, volunteered to host. Everyone could fit in her house, even the added three people: Breena, Sarah McGee, and Abbys brother- who all had been frequently interacting with the team as of late.

Ziva had made small meals before, but never a large meal such as Thanksgiving dinner. Above all else, she was over the top excited.

Ziva had made everything from scratch, whereas Ducky had bought much of his food. Ziva hated doing that. It was a short cut which she rarely took in cooking.

Ziva had also taken requests for dinner and dessert dishes from each guest. A majority of them wanted a Turkey, but a close number also wanted ham. Ziva took the liberty of making both. As side dishes, the team mostly picked potatoes and garlic bread. She made both. She also made a casserole.

For dessert, pumpkin pie was popular. Tony, however, couldn't decide between pumpkin pie or Ziva's own Texas Sheet Cake. It wasn't a popular Thanksgiving dessert, because Ziva's family carried down the recipe. It was amazing, neverthess. Again, Ziva made both- along with cookies and fudge.

For drinks, there was a variety. She had bought tea from a store in Virginia, only because their was the best she ever tasted. Coke, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, and Apple Cider were also available.

Ziva sat the last tray on the shelf on the back wall of her dining room and smiled- looking over her work. The room smelled of sweet turkey and cinnamon. The decorations were delightful shades of red, orange, and brown, only emphasized by her perfect light brown walls. The chandelier was particularly beautiful as it cast a light pattern on the table. As a centerpiece, Ziva had made her own cornucopia- which was perfect. The golden sunlight shining in made the room even more homely. It was simple heart warming.

Ziva glanced at the clock. It was almost six, which meant she had fourty-five minutes to get ready. That is, if no body came early.

Hurriedly, she hopped up the stairs, taking off her greasy apron simultaneously. She let her hair down, walking to her room. As she was about to slip on the clothes she picked out the night before, there was a knock at the door.

"Oh come on!" Ziva sighed into her hands as she walked back down the stairs and opened the door.

"Happy Turkey Day." Tony smiled. He had a pan in his hands.

"You know I told you not to bring anything." Ziva reminded him. He shrugged.

"Darn.. I guess I'll just take these French chocolate chip and peanut butter brownies back to my house." Tony aggravated, walking towards his car. He made we favorite brownies. How could she resist?

"Tony! Don't do that! Get back here!" She yelled after him. He smirked.

"You're a tease, Anthony." Ziva shook her head, smiling, and let him in her house.

"You know you love it." He smiled back. "Where should I put these?"

"Next to the other desserts in there." Ziva pointed towards the dining room.

"So do you need any help," he asked, "I came early just in case."

"I'm done, actually. I just need to go change," Ziva answered, "You can watch TV or whatever. If anyone comes, let them in. I'll be upstairs." Ziva walked back up the stairs and began getting ready-again.

Her clothing consisted of very cozy attire. She wore jeans, soft black button up boots that rose halfway to her knees, a red sweater with a cute woven pattern, and turkey ear rings. Her brown hair was curled in calm waves. All in all, the outfit was gorgeous.