Chapter 5

Liam's POV

"Guys guess what?!" Liam comes barging into the room where the rest of the band, Mollie, and I sit on the couch.

"Yes Liam?" Zayn asks.

"They want us to come into the studio a week early to record our album!" He exclaims, grinning wide. The boys cheer as Mollie stands to go kiss Liam as a congratulations. I clap along with Louis. He looks at me and smiles. I shyly smile back. He awkwardly scoots closer to me on the couch and puts his arm around me.

Louis POV

I can't believe I just did that. Probably the most awkward thing I could have done, scooting towards her on the couch like that. At least I put my arm around her. I've wanted to do that since the date, and I didn't want to let go. We just know each other so well, having only known each other for a short time. My career is taking off and I want her to be apart of it.

Harry's POV

I run my hand through my curly hair as I pull out my phone to see a text from Liv.

"Can I have my money now? I need it, Styles."

"Yeah. And thanks for going on a date with me. I told Louis I asked you out cause I think he was catching on to my crush on Mary. Thanks to you I lead him off track." I reply.

"I feel bad pretending to be your girlfriend. I mean, we've been friends since you came on the X-Factor and I was filming."

"Liv, would you still feel bad if I brought you your fifty bucks tonight at five?" I text.

"No. Maybe you can stay for awhile?" She sends me.

"I'm sorry Liv, not interested. See you tonight."

Mary's POV

"Hey Mary come here." Lou ushers me to the kitchen, away from everyone in the den.

"What?" I giggle. He takes both of my hands in his and looks me straight in the eyes.

"Tonight, pizza, you in?" He smirks.

"Yes." I grin and pull him closer to me.

"Mary?" He says.

"Yeah?" I respond just before I pull him into another kiss. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. Someone clears their throat behind us. I turn around to see Harry staring at us. Louis starts laughing slightly.

"Sorry mate, we'll move." Louis says and leads me to the stairs but I stop.

"I think I'll get a drink." I say. Louis nods and goes upstairs. I walk back into the kitchen where I see something I wasn't expecting. Harry is leaning against the counter, his eyes red and puffy, wiping away a tear.