Chapter 1

I'm not so nice, but I'm not completely mean. I'm very rich and live in this huge mansion alone. I'm a 22 year old woman. I have curves in all the right places. I've been told I have the body of a coke bottle. I have a long story behind why I'm alone. I am Deshia.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   My past is my past. But getting through my past got me to be stronger. Getting hurt brought me here.
   I am very rich, like filthy rich.    My job was quite simple and its been my dream job since a teen.   I own my own businesses. From stores, to hair salons, to movie theaters, to schools, to airports, to restaurants, well you get the picture. I own it all, it belongs to me.
   I have no kids nor a husband to spend my life with. Im hurt because I usually push a man away because of my past. It curses me and every piece of ground I walk on.
     My past is so horrifying I cry every time I think about it. Letting go is a hard part to do if it was done to you since I was 8. Escaping the thoughts but falling every time something good comes your way.
.
.
...
    I was mislead and misused. I had to go through pain and suffering. The man name is Carter. He is the plug to Texas through Atlanta drug trades. He owns it. He quite rich also. But his evil corrupted mind is the problem. He was my 3rd grade teacher.

Follow me and add my book to your library