Chapter 2

I was only 9years old when I was kidnapped. I kissed my mother good bye and hugged my father. The bus was outside waiting on me at the mailbox.

I got on the bus and sat next to my Bestfriend Yandy. Yandy was a gorgeous darkskin with black curly hair.

My Bestfriend and I sanged on our way to Fortin Elementary. We both was in the same grade and class. As we arrived to school we mugged some other girls getting off they're bus.

We never was friendly with these females. We didn't go to breakfast because the food was trash. So we went straight to Mr.Carter class.

Mr. Carter had 26 students and he was a very nice teacher. He was always a little nicer to me.
For example, if I got some answers wrong on a test he would change it to the correct answer, so that I have a better grade.

Yandy and I took our seats which was in the back of the class. I remembered Mr.Carter winking at me soon as we entered the room. The bell rung and the empty classroom was now filled with smelly brats.

Mr. Carter taught a lesson and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. The class raced to the cafeteria but I didn't. Mr.Carter asked me to stay after for a few minutes.

I was a kid. I didnt put to much thought into it. I stayed after, the class room was empty, Mr.Carter motioned me to come to his desk. I did what I told.

"Ms. Smith, is everything OK"?
"Yes sir, I'm fine" I replied.
"You look really lovely today" he spoke as he got up and stroked my shoulder.
I felt uncomfortable and was ready to go to lunch with the rest of my class.

The end of the day came and I wanted to go home more than ever.
The bell rang for dismissal and Mr.Carter told me to get his printing paper out the teachers closet.

I went to get the paper but finally realized there was no paper to begin with. Mr.Carter told me I missed my bus so he will drop me off at home.
.
.
.

I hoped in his front seat of the black dodge charger, and placed my seatbelt across my chest. Mr.Carter drove fast and sped right past my house locking the doors.

"Ummm Mr.Carter, you passed my house." I stated concerned.
He didn't respond. I knew something bad was about to happen and my life was about to be taken away from my mother and father who loved me dearly.

Stay tuned and follow me for more