chapter 27

(Y/n) pov

Beep beep beep beep.(so cliché)

I keep hearing this noise. Over and over again. Where an i? Its pitch black, and a vast wasteland of pitch black nothingness.

'Why do i feel like im asleep? Or dead? Maybe i should open my eyes'

Trying to open them, i find the task hard to do.

'Come on for jack!'

1....come on..,2......3!

Snapping my eyes open i am.blinded by a white light which hurts my eyes, i hiss mentally.

It takes a few momwnts before i can see again, and when i do i wished i hadnt.

Jack and mark bothed looked horrible. Scars and bites everywhere on their body's. Large gashes on there necks. Stubble's grew on both mens face.

I crawl out from under the warm blankets and sheets and get up closing the window curtians.

I walk over to jack and sit on his lap,.hugging his torso. He needed this hug as much as you needed one from him. I just felt so lonely in the darkness.....how long was i out for? A month? Or a year? I shake the thought from my mind my gaze retuening to jack as i snuggle up against him.

I feel jack stir and welcoming arms returning the hug.

"I missed you...." he mutters into my hair.

"I was so lonely in the dark jack. The whole time i just wanted to wrap my arms around you and give you a kiss..." i say.

Jack kisses my head and lays me back in bed.

"Jack....how long was i out?" I ask.

He gives me a sad look and says "a whole year...."

Shocked i covered my mouth as tears began to well up in my eyes.

"B-b-ut how.....?" I ask. Stuttering on every word.

" hey one happy thing that you can have is its christmas again...and this time there will be no interuptions....." jack says in a happy voice.

"Maybe...." i say.

A second chance at christmas! Of course i was happy. But i missed a full year of jack? Even if i were to miss one day i would have gone crazy. I sigh mentally pulling my hair.

"Come on lets leave." Jack says picking me up.

"But what about mark." I say looking back at his chair.....to see....nothing.

I laugh at the "flash" and how he went home without us seeing him.

"Lets go home." Jack says.flying out the window.

The wind lapped against my face as i screamed with joy.

"Wooooooooh!! I missed doing this!" I scream.

"Well your going to love the surprise thats waiting for you." He says.

I think about the surprise the whole way home.

When he reached the door, jack sat me down. As i turned the knob i got a face full of confetti

And a ton of people yelling "SURPRISE!"

Yay jack actually planned a surprise for you...how thoughtful

I know i am thank you

Eh i let it slide

Cool and merry christmas wveryone!

Yeah from me and jack we wish every single one of you a merry christmas!

And a boopy new year!

Hee hee yeah..anyways as always i...

Will see you dudes in the next video.

Buh-bye!
Buh-bye!