M.I.X.E.E.D••F.E.E.L.I.N.G.S

Jakes P.O.V

All of my past haunted me after Armin had confessed to me and me being a dick turning him down we lost our connection soon after...after a long three years if us evoiding each other we finally split ways me going to collage and Armin becoming an amazing scientist.

--------present day--------
Rushing down the hall to get to my morning class I bumped into a amazing,hot,sexy everything (I came out last year so now I know boys R ME THING BACK OF BIATCHES) after what seems forever staring at each other I finnaly snapped out of my dreamy boy comma and apolgized to the boy "I'm so sorry i wasn't watching were I was going" "your fine I wouldn't mind running into cuties like u more often" the boy stated with a sly smerk "ummm....I-I....uhh..." I stutterd uncontrollably "ur quit cute when u stutter. I'm Levi call me sometime" and with that he slipped a piece of paper in my hand and walked of "bye cherry cheeks" he shouted before turning the corner. WAIT HOLD UP WHAT JUST HAPPEND oh good lord I'm extremely late I ran to class with the boy in my head all day. Once I arrived back at my dorm to my surprise my room mate had finnaly come but he was huddled under his covers so I didn't bother him but I did take a good look at the decorations on his side of the room he had a lot if punk rock but it had pinks and a lot of hot boy singers and it had a type of.......gay flare to it. And with my weird self I found inspiration I sat down and with a pencil and my sketch pad put in my Ear buds and began to listen to (nightcore-paper gangsta) don't judge I found the song amazing. With out me noticing my roommate had woken up and was behind me studying my drawing. Blushing deeply after feeling his breath on my neck I snapped around and to find "LIAM" "
"Awe cherry cheeks you remembered me!!!"

This is gonna be a long couple of years expecially with this guy.....

U like no....yes....maybe should I continue???????