The Thing He/She Likes Most About You

Carlisle: Your caring self. He loves that you care for others and would put their needs above yours. It makes him think you're a great mother-figure to kids and an awesome role model.

--------------

Edward: Your intelligence. Edward likes to play Battle of the Wits with you, and it makes him smile whenever you bite your tongue in concentration.

--------------

Jacob: Your large heart. Jacob has a very large heart himself, and he loves it when you show a sharing, caring, and compassionate personality.

--------------

Alice: Your ability to listen. She loves that you are an open minded person and that you care about others opinions, no matter how much you disagree. You're a cool person and she loves it.

--------------

Sam: Your ability to talk back. As weird as it may sound, Sam is glad to hear he isn't the Alpha to at least one person and you have the guts to be sassy to him. It makes him smile.

---------------

Paul: Your butt. All guys think this, but he gets angry whenever any other guys look. You're his, and you have the best butt he's ever seen.

----------------

Emmett: Your laugh. He loves the sound of you being happy, and if you're happy, he's happy.

----------------

Jasper: The ability to fight back. He is intrigued by how you never give up, even if the world has you pinned.