Society

OK, this is dedicated to my BF Mikki who I'm following in the footseps of becuase I cannot finnish a story I have already started...

LOVE YOU MIKKI!

Anywho, this story is about a girl(haven't thought of a name yet!) who struggles with they society she has been placed in.

...And thats all I've got so far but, I probablu know where I'm going with this so, enjoy!

Welcome Back

Every day was the same thing for me.

Bullied, rejected from society, and then more bullying.

At first, I thought they just did that to all the freshmen at Welber Academy but, I was wrong. As I progressed through the years, it just seemed as if everyone was targeting me. And I didn't know why. I mean at first I thought it was because of me being a Scholarship Student but, that wasn't the case either. Half the school's student-body was made up are people like me to have diversity within the school.

Middle-class and smart!

But still, they ridiculed me. I just didn't understand why! It was like I did something wrong and I just don't know it!

But along the way, I chose to let go. And just forget. I just told myself to let them do whatever. Let them be satisfied but, the torture was non-ending. Every day, new sports of pranks were thrown into my face--literally. It was just awful.

It was hard at first; not letting it get to me and all but, I've managed.

After a while, I was numb; I didn't feel pain or discomfort anymore. There was no use. They would continue to do it to me anyway. I felt nothing, like I was a cold, empty shell. To me now, I just thought it was petty. I mean, it kind of surprised me the amount of time they wasted trying to get me riled up. It was really ridiculous actually. It was like they had nothing better else to do but waste their time on me. Like I said, it was ridiculous.

But there were days when the people who picked on me looked at me with pity in their eyes. Like they were actually forced to do what they do to me. Sometimes, it looked as if they were conflicted. Some of them actually came up to me before and apologized for the mishaps they had done to me but, not a day later they were at it again. But I shrugged it off. I mean, if you didn't want to bully me, you wouldn't have right? But sometimes, I do let my mind wander over to the thought of them actually being forced what to do what they have to do. But that's the time I realize that stuff only happens in the movie and none of it is real. That my reality is the one I'm living now, not the ones in the fairy-tales.

Sighing, I prepared to go to bed-I had to anyway. Since it was practically the end of winter vacation, I had to get an early move-on tomorrow back to the dorms. Yeah I know. Why live at the dorms? It's only because the schools to faraway from where I live and plus it apart of the Scholarship Program. And that’s exactly why I stay at that stupid school, because of the stupid program.

With the help of that Scholarship Program, I’m able to get into any college or university, I so desire. And since, I want to get into Sansbury University, I have to endure this school for another few months.

Lying down, I realized the only good outcome of this year. That it was my final and once I'm gone, I won't ever have to see their faces ever again. No more slushies to the face or, wise jokes about my family’s financial income either. By the end of June, I would be gone and never having to see there undeniably rich faces again! This time I sighed in pure bliss. Just a few more months and I'll be out of here.

Thank God.

Anxiety was taking over my body.

I don't know why I still do this but, I guess it's just the nerves. It's only been a good twenty-four since I've come back and nothing has happened yet I know I should be happy about that but, it just seemed odd to me.

Anyway, today was the official day back for all the students. Classes would begin again and so would the torture. But as I said before, I'm glad this is my final year. No more unruly snobs in my face, any more silly pranks, and especially no-more Danica Patricia. If you're wondering who she is, well, she's the one that started it all.

Since my first day at this place, she's been nothing but a stuck-up bitch since. I don't know what I did to upset her but, that gives her know right to treat me like this, at least that's what I think. No, that’s what I know. Treating another human being like this is just wrong and absurd. Who gave her the right to make someone feel low and dirty?

Supposedly, she's like the 'Queen Bee' here. She can get away with anything and everything. It just makes me wonder, what this school’s actually about. How could they let one of their students blatantly bully another? I mean, by now, teachers should be swarming to protect me. This happens everyday, for crying out loud!

But, I guess it cannot be helped. In this place everything seems like a double-standard, and not even between the boy and girl ratio. The rich here seems to get all the special treatment as where, the poor get the leftovers and scraps of what's left of that attention. The only time it seems to get better is when the Superintendent, comes to the school and checks if we’re being treated correctly and that our needs are being taken care off. Other than that I wouldn’t say that we’re much paid mine to, considering we can mostly do our task for ourselves.

I just hope these last few months aren’t a pain like the others were. I’d actually would likke to leave this place on a good note.