Boys Next Door(Erotic Brooks Brothers Story)

Hello people! UU here! I plan to write the rest of the story from chapter 3, and onward. In-box me telling me what you think of it. Critique it maybe? Anyway. This story is kinda long, but I try to make it really interesting. Enjoy it though!

CHAPTER 1~

*Claire's POV*

I took a deep breath, looking in the mirror making sure my makeup and outfit was all perfect. There was a new neighbor right next door to us. And when I say next door, I mean it was the 15-yards-away-from-each-other next door. We were really THAT close. So my family and I were going to welcome them. Usually I can do this easily, but there was just something about it, that made me feel like I had to be EXTRA ready to greet them. I had the perfect set of clothes on. They fit perfectly, to make my body look slimmer than ever, and my boobs plumper, just in case there might've been a boy there... I just want to make sure I look good! And I know there were some boys there. I just didn't know there age. Anyway, looking into my mirror, I made sure that my blond hair was straightened perfectly. Not a hair out of place. And my lip gloss? Shiny, but not too thick, and my eyeliner? I wasn't wearing any. Just in case they're THOSE types of boys.

"Claire. Honey. You ready yet?" I heard my dad say at my door. I then opened my door and replied,"Yes sir, let's go now." "Wow, you look better this time than you did ever! Any reason why?" He teased, because of the boys next door. He knew I had a thing for boys. Everytime I saw one, I was like a natural flirt, my butt and boobs seemed to poke out more, but I never noticed it. Only other people did. My dad started going downstairs, and I took one last look into my mirror and brushed that one last pesky piece out of my face, and made my way to the front door. I stood there waiting for my parents to get the bread or whatever it was they were bringing for the neighbors. 

We finally made it to the front porch of their home, as my parents put on a smile, and fixed themselves, I rang the doorbell as usual. A teenager opened the door, about 18 years of age, had called behind him "Mum, it's our neighbors!" He was so cute. Like. He looked like a teddy bear. Except he had lip peircings, and his hair was colored blue. A part of it was. The rest of it was dark brownish, curly fluffy hair. I looked behind him and saw another boy, who looked like him, except he didn't have the same freckle on the crook of the nose, or the bluehair, or lip peircings. They looked like twins! He glanced over to see what was happening, then made his way over to the door also. The blue-haired boy kept staring at me, then looked at his brother, smiled and looked back at me. The other boy then said "Hello! We're the Brooks family! As you can see we're still moving in, in this house. It's so strange from our old house. It's hard to get use to this! Anyway, let me get our parents." He said. He then went upstairs to find his parents as the blue-haired boy began to look scared. I giggled."Um, Hi! My. Uh. My name is Luke. Luke  and that was my twin brother Jai. He's sometimes more responsible than me, probably because I have the shorter temper. Not that my temper is short, it's just I can get mad easier. But I don't get mad often! Don't get me wrong! It's just-" You could see him struggling to talk so I decided to butt in and help him. "Yea. Hey, we know what you meant, it's fine! Everyone has tempers!!" I smiled and tried to encourage him.

Then behind him I saw a couple of adults come downstairs with Jai. His parents then quickly came down and invited us in. After chatting a little while, everyone had gotten really close, and the adults were all sitting together drinking and eating, and becoming really good friends. Neither me or the boys wanted to interrupt, so Jai stood up and did the next best thing. "Mum, I'm gonna go show Claire around okay?" "Okay, but remember she's a girl. Don't be rough like you are with boys." "Yes ma'am."He replied.

CHAPTER 2~ 

Jai and Luke had then taken each of my hands and both said at the same time "Wow you're hands are soft!" I laughed and said "Yea, they can get that way sometimes... I guess... Ha ha!" They laughed and then took me upstairs and showed me around as if I were going to be living there. Then we stopped. "Wanna see our other brother? His name is Beau. We're gonna scare him, and you can come in after us okay?" Luke suggested, his eyes growing bigger with excitement. "Sure!!" I replied trying to sound fun "Ok Jai, it sounds like he's sleeping. You know what that means..." He smirked to Jai, and Jai nodded, and smirked. I looked at them with confusement, then shrugged it off. They opened the door quietly, crept in close to his face and told me to look as he was drooling and snoring. Jai whispered to me "Back away just a bit. He might throw a pillow..." "Oh... Okay?" I said. I backed out slightly from his bed. On the count of three they both got really close to Beau and yelled in his ear "WAKE THE FUCK UP!" about three times! I sat there and laughed as Beau jumped up and looked around in confusement. He got up and got out of his bed, and I backed away really slowly out of the room, because I saw Beau in his underwear. Nothing but underwear! Sure it was hot because he had the hottest abs, and he was tan and he was just gorgeous, but still he was in just underwear. I could see the outline of his penis! I barely even knew this guy, and I've already seen him half-naked! I saw him run after his brothers, running them out of the room, and down the stairs, until he looked over and saw me, with my head back and my hand covering my mouth with my hair bouncing as I laughed, he stopped.