Part 2! (Family problems...)

CHAPTER 11~

Hey guys! I haven't been on in a LOOONG time I know, but bare with me! And yeaaa, I know. Beau-Green eyes. But don't they change color? Also, I know! They only have Gina, but I guess I can work on that... Hey but thanks! Over the week I haven't checked, it's ALREADY up to 2.2K EEEEK! And, I'll update soon! I have cheer camp for until Friday, which is wearing me OUT! So PLEEEEASE keep reading??!? And tell me LUKE OR BEAU? I still don't know...

*Claire's POV*

What had I just done? Me and Luke are like FAMILY! And I like Beau anyway. I went downstairs, and found Beau.

"Beau."

"Claire, I love you. I just. I'm not kidding. I'm not drunk, I'm serious. I love you, and I want you to be mine."

He grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me in. He looked me in the eye and smashed his lips into mine. "Beau, I love you too." I said, quickly before going straight back to kissing. Him and I had become really close earlier, Which I happened to be proud of. I'm just happy I have him now. And now I have a reason to stop myself with my best friend. Luke. I don't even like him like that! I mean, yea he's cute and all, but Beau is just so amazing, with the abs and tan and wink and I just. Ugh.

(Guys. Beau feels. I don't know how I'm still writing this story! Anyway, I'll update it the rest of the way in an hour or two.)

Beau and I were a couple now. I was so excited! I had been waiting for this moment, since Beau and I met. Soon it was time to watch the movie, and I told everyone the seating arrangements. Except, now I had to change them, because of the new couple.(Beau and me.) Luke would sit in the love seat, Katelyn and Jai sit on the couch, Skip and Allie were still on the floor, as me and Beau sat in the recliner! I watched as everyone sat where they were told, when Beau grabbed my waist from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder, he whispered "Ladies first!" Pointing me to the recliner. I turned my head and kissed his cheek, then escaped his grip. As soon as I laid down, I felt a cold hand creep up on my arm, and I felt another body come close to me on the recliner, but it wasn't Beau. I quickly turned and saw nothing. How did that even happen? I swear, there was another person next to me! I felt it!

CHAPTER 12~

*Beau's POV*

Claire and I just hooked up, which was great for me. I seriously loved her, and I was happy to have her. When she sat down in the recliner, I saw a smile creep up on her face, until she turned around. That beautiful smile of hers faded quickly and sharply. She kind of jumped back into the seat, but then relaxed after I jumped into the recliner next to her. Everyone was sitting in their arranged spots, including me and Claire. I looked over at Luke, crossing his arms laid back in the love seat. He wouldn't even glance at me! What the hell is his problem tonight? It's probably because he's so attached to me, he doesn't want me to grow up, and get a girlfriend, and soon "forget about him". I love my brother! I could never forget about him!

*Claire's POV*

It was late after the movie, when Beau had fallen asleep. I just kind of ignored it of course, and gently moved his arms so I could escape the recliner. As I had predicted, Skip and Allie were still awake, and Jai was staring into Katelyn's eyes intently, as she giggled. I had never seen Katelyn so happy before. Her smile was bigger then ever! I was so happy for her.

Skip, Luke and I were in my bedroom, and it was around 3:00am. I cuddled up close to Skip, because I was still kind of uncomfortable around Luke, especially after that wonderful kiss from earlier. Besides, I had a boyfriend. I didn't need to be kissing my boyfriend's brother! We sat there talking for a few minutes when hung over Allie comes in and falls onto the bed. I flip over and help her up, putting my hand on her head lightly patting her. The whole night we spent together, whispering, playing truth or dare, as the others all woke up at different times and joined us. It was so much fun. Eventually, Allie healed, and went straight back to kissing and hogging our Skip.