Chapter 1: The Visitor

Chance looks at Haley and says " get ready we move on five. One, two, three, four..... five." They both force their way out of the windmill and run for the village. Haley trips over a branch by the windmill and calls for Chance to help. Chance does not hear and continues running towards the village. Haley screams, Chance turns to see a soldier of the dark army about to stab his sister. Suddenly the soldier slumps over and to his side he falls to the ground next to Haley. Soon after the village guards approach.

"Henry!" Yells Haley. One of the guards looks towards Haley. Henry stands about six feet tall, and wears a gold plated helmet, with silver antlers on either side of the helmet. He wears an armored golden robe. He wears a chest plate designed with a Basilisk crest. He carries a long defensive gold tip spear and a shield with the Basilisk head as it's bearing. Chance runs back to Haley. A group of five guards walk over towards Henry, as he walks to Haley and helps her up. "Your very lucky young lady, these scouts are of the approaching army to the south. These men are evil and will slaughter any one and anything that stands in their way. Including this village, we must relocate!"

"Captain, captain! The enemy approaches we will not be able to hold them off, we must flee into the woods." One of the guards shouted. "We must get the Server children to the elders."Henry replied. "Charge! To the center of the village, to the elders." Shouted another guard. The guards than charged through the village, lead by Henry, Chance, and Haley. Slashing, thrusting, bashing, and smashing at the enemy; they charged forcing their way through. "Fight, fight to the last man, to your last draw of breath, destroy the intruders!" Henry commanded. They fought until their last breathe. after two full days of battle they reached the center. Much blood was shed that day, both friend and foe fell in that accursed cove.

Upon reaching the center, Chance had spotted a pool of blood leaking from under the door of the Elders cottage. Upon entry it was discovered that one elder was slain, and the others had taken up their swords to fight off the unending tide of soldiers. "I've found them, I've found Falcon and Valenor, the Elders I've found them!" Haley chanted frantically. "But sadly Vulture has passed on to the Far Plains." Stated Falcon. Falcon stood in the back of the room wearing silver plated armor with a bronze trim and bore a long saber. His saber bore the story of a young warrior fighting his way through a thousand men, to gain his true loves hand in marriage. Valenor sat in a chair in the corner of the room, holding her stomach as she had been wounded by a stray arrow.

An arrow had flown in through the window and had broken a vase on the table. It had warned us in even time to arm ourselves.. Unfortunately the arrow had continued through and hit Vulture in the heart. I was then later slashed by one of these.. Black Guards." Valenor proclaimed. The entire group was together once more. The remaining elders warned us of our journey through the forest, and that we will meet many strangers but to not trust any,for there are many spies in the outer world.

"We must leave now!!" Henry acclaimed. " There over the hill" Haley pointed excitedly. A dark shadowy figure stared her down. his eyes glow a dim red. Suddenly with the flick of his cape the figure vanished