The Hospital

Amy's POV

Ugh... Where was I? All I knew was that I got taken to the... Oh.... I woke up in a hospital room.  I weakly sat up and looked out the window. It was the next day, and I was feeling a lot better. On our way to the hospital, I instantly feel asleep. I guess it was because of the days events, and that whole fight with Sally. I felt like an idiot, I am an idiot. Why would I fight like that?! Me?! Fighting?! Impossible! I guess this is what love does to you, huh? Why am I even in love with a jerk like him? He broke my heart and was just plain rude, but then again he did not even know I had feelings for him. 

I picked up my backpack which was on a dresser on the side of the bed, and I pulled out my phone. It was early in the morning, about 8. I had missing calls and texts. My eyes saw calls and texts from Sonic, and I instantly wanted to drop my phone. Fifty missing texts and calls. Why did he care so much? He should be checking up on his girlfriend, not on me. The calls and texts were pretty recent. I sighed and placed my phone down. I then heard a soft knock at the door. My ears twitched. "You can come in!" I said, looking at the door. The door walked in, and in came Sonic. Great.

"Um... Hey there, Amy. How are you?" Sonic asked, closing the door behind him. I do not know why, but I suddenly felt very irritated. "Oh great, awesome, swell, fantasic!" I said sarcastically. He looked at me. "Well... I am sorry this all happened. With the fight and everything. But what the hell was wrong with you? You fought and beat up my girlfriend, Amy! She is injured!" Sonic yelled, glaring. I had enough. "Well I am sorry. But have you not noticed. She fought me back as well, Sonic! She injured me as well!" I snarled. "Well why the hell did you start fighting her, what is your deal?!". 

"You want to know what my deal is, Sonic?! You do not know all the crap she has been doing to me. All the bullying she has done to me. I have been going through a lot, and I did not need another problem! I am done with all this, Sonic! I might want to move schools because of this!" I cried, tears filling with eyes. He looked at me with shock. 'W-well um... I am going to check on Sally..." He mumbled before opening the door. "... Want to know why I fought her Sonic? I fought her because I was jealous, heartbroken, I freaking love you,  you darn idiot!" I yelled. He looked at me.