Part 1

A/N uh hey. Didn't expect anyone to read this but hey. Hope you enjoy. Picture of Adelram but he has salmon eyes instead of blue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Acton's pov
I could feel all eyes on me as I walked into my new school. I went straight to the office. I knocked and the door swung open revealing a fairly tall redhead.
"Hello you must be Acton, your guardian Nick already stopped by. He told me about your uh anger issues." she greeted quickly, handing me a schedule. I glared at her with my cold eyes and left the office. Don't get me wrong, she's nice but I don't smile to anyone. I walked into the hallway and was immediately greeted by the sound of bullying, gossiping and worst of all, talk about the 'new kid' aka me. I tugged on my bracelet, a nervous habit of mine. It was there to cover the bright lime tattoos I was born with. I shook my head quickly, causing my black hair to go in my face. I tucked a few long strands behind my ear and walked to my first class. Is everyone tall here? I mean, they're all the same height as me. They must be wolf hybrids as well then. I walked into my class and found a seat quickly since nobody was there yet. After a few minutes of daydreaming a boy entered. I would say he was a senior like me but that would be lying, he looks like 15 or so. I quickly inspected him. Dark cyan hair, light blue hoodie, head down, black skinny jeans, grey converse and bracelets up his arm. I'd say he's bullied, has low self esteem, is shy, probably socially awkward and he probably hates himself because of it. Strangely I felt a pang in my heart as I thought this. Huh. I guess I know who I want to claim. He stood there for a second before walking to the front and sitting down.
'I want to know what this adorable thing is' I thought as I stared at him. I licked at my large canines in frustration. I really wanted to see his eyes. I smirked as I dropped one of my pencils on the table, all I heard was a slight tap but he clearly heard it. His head snapped in my direction, eyes wide. His eyes were a light salmon colour, with long eyelashes around them.
'He is adorable' I thought as my smirk turned into a smile and my eyes lit up. I saw his eyes go straight to my canines as I smiled and quickly shut my mouth. I hope I didn't scare him too much. A few guys came in as the bell rang, others running past them to their seats. The guys went straight toward the boy as their smiles turned wicked.
'They're wolves, no wonder he's scared of me' I thought as I quickly got up, going over to them. I was still a good few inches taller than all of them.
"Oh, hey I hear you're Acton, you don't seem to know the rules here. No bracelets, right Adelram?" the tallest snickered, removing the boys bracelets on his right arm. My eyes widened at what I saw, a bandage. Not what I was expecting but still bad. I ignored the other boys as they walked away, sitting next to the Cyan haired boy. I looked over to him as he pulled the sleeve of his hoodie down quickly.
"Hi, I'm Acton. What's your name?" I smiled at him, he turned to look at me with scarlet dusting his cheeks.
"I-I'm A-Adelram, nice to m-meet you" he squeaked, his cheeks turning a deep scarlet. I smiled even more at his cuteness.