Ch1: moving in with Saitama

'Warning citizens stay on your homes. Lock your doors and windows for there are Mosquitos that would drink your blood till you look like a mummy.....' You heard the news announce from the t.v store.

You had grocery bags in your hands, you paled at the announcement. Not wanting to die yet you quickly walked/ran to your apartment.

'It's just around the corner. When I make my turn there should be no Mosquitos. Nothing I should see it as its usual quiet........ Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit, whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy, nonononononononononononononono. Imgonnadieherealone. Well, I will always be forever alone so that would matter.' Your thoughts were interrupted by a girl laughing in a cocky way.

"I don't need those pests anymore. I am now stronger than ever without the Mosquitos. Hahahahahahaha." The bug-like lady said and started tearing a boy with blond up.

'Cyborg?! Awesome!..... Ah- Nooo he's being badly beaten.' I thought and quietly walked over to the blond boy when the bug girl was a good distance away.

But before I got close, a naked bald man slapped the bug girl into my apartment. The

"AHHHH!!!! MY APARTMENT!!!! HEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DESTROYED IT.!!!!! Now I have no where to live." You said with fake tears gleaming in your eyes. You faked a sniff and a sob waiting for him to say his forgiveness.

"O-oi stop crying, I'll let you stay with me till they fix the apartment, so quiet." The bald man said and you instantly regain posture and said "Really?! Thank you and walked to him "I'm y/n l/n please take care of me... Oh and whats your name?" You shook his hand. His eye widen at your sudden change and yelled "weren't you crying just now?!" All you did was shrug and smiled. He was about to take off to his home but someone stoled him.

"Wait, I'm Genos a cyborg trying to save the people... You won the bug lady with one punch please tell me your name." The Genos said
"Eh? I, Saitama ." Saitama said plainly
"Please take me as you disciple."  Genos said with determine burning in his eye.
"Huh?.... Okay"  Saitama paused for a moment let things process then said
"...... What?" You face-Palm at his idiot personality.

Time skip~

"Teacher. Please teach me to be strong like you...... Teacher" Genos said
"Huh? You actually came. What's you're name?"
"Genoa...... Teacher pl-"
"Don't call me that."
" master "
"Don't call me that either."

You giggled at their little talk and said. "Saitama he's only showing respect for you." You gestured Genos inside and got the tea ready for the two of them.

"Once your done with the tea, leave I'm not looking for a discipline like you." Saitama said
"Your in one piece?"
"Yes, most of my body is machine so if I had all my parts-"
"You're weird."
"What kind of parts do you use master?"
"I don't use any."
"Then what's that shinny skin color on your head?"
"That skin."
"Impossible that means you went bald young."
"Im bald! So shut up! What's you're problem?!"
"Me? You wish to know about me?"
"Um... No"
"4 years ago, I was a normal human being until I was about 15......"

And Genos just went on and on about what happened in his life. You struggled to keep in your laughter as you saw Saitama growing tick mark on his head. Saitama was.... Shaking in angering. Enjoying the entertainment Infront of you, you watch as Saitama slowly lost his cool.

"Enough! Explain things in less than 20 words."
"Hahaha... Saitama..... That's not very nice..... He just wants you to teach him how to be strong.... Haha.." You said between laughs.

Mean while

"Mosquito lady has been killed."
"She just a prototype."
"She consume many quantities of blood but she was still killed."
"More over in one punch. The evidence has been tape, here."

Video~

Saitama slaps the mosquito lady into an apartment.

End of video~

"How can someone be so strong. Moreover why is he naked."
"No idea."