This is not the end.

So, a few months ago, I started watching an animated show. A show called RWBY, yeah I know that sounds really nerdy and what not, but I don't care. No, this is not a rant on something I don't like about a character or anything like that, its just what I think about something I read in the comments on the RWBY Wiki. Shortly after starting to watch RWBY, I found out about the passing of the show's creator, Monty Oum, and was deeply saddened by the news of his death, not just because the world had lost an inspirational creator, but because we as fans lost a person we all wished we could have called a friend.
The comment I mentioned earlier, was by some person whose name I cannot remember, but the comment was, "I hope that they don't stop RWBY because of Monty's death." And this is, as stated before, my honest opinion. I don't think that they will cancel RWBY, even after Monty's death. To quote a manga I read once, One Piece to be exact, " When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No! When he suffers a disease? No! When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man only truly dies.......when he is forgotten."- Dr. Hiruluk. Now to me, this quote could stand true in many situations. For instance, I have many people that have passed that I do not wish to forget, such as: My cousin, who died of cancer when she was six, my aunt, who sadly passed in a car wreck before I was born, and other people I knew. I believe that if Roosterteeth stops RWBY, the would be stopping one of the few connections we still have to Monty. And that, in my opinion, would be akin to cutting Monty out of our lives, as if we were cutting of the things that happened, but leaving the horrible "what ifs" behind. I think that if we abandon RWBY, we would forget Monty, and then, and only then, would he and his influence leave thus planet.