Vanoss X Reader

You layed next to your Canadian lover, pillows and blankets kicked to the floor without a care as the abused fan whirled on the ceiling, giving off a cool breeze. The summer days were hot and hazy while you and Evan had become chilled and lazy.

A thin, sheer layer of sweat was glossed on your bodies as you both listened to the quiet sounds of the radio that played on the bedside table as well as the calming sounds of other people in the neighbourhood. The odd, muffled creak of the bed would sometimes sound throughout the bedrrom as either you or Evan moved to find a comfier postition.

You had soon found yourself upon the shirtless man, curled up like a slepping feline, soothed by the rising and falling of his chest. One of Evan's hands travelled to your waist, almost securely holding you in place while his other hand trailed to your naked back, setting to work in rubbing smooth, calming cirlces. Your hands returned the favour as you massaged his shoulders, searching for the places in his shoulders that he liked being rubbed the best.

This had gone on for many minutes, while the radio played a playlist of calming, summery songs as the chirps of birds and the rustle of leaves could be heard outside. You did not talk to each other but simply massage each other and give quick pecks to each other's sweat, sheened forehead or plump lips. The hot, hazy, lazy summer day had taken its toll on the both of you as you both drifted to sleep, soothed by eachother's touch and love. And honestly, you and Evan loved it that way.

Because you were both together.