-Six-

KittenMonster- this is the music I imagined playing in the background. I like it =3 -End

Jo woke up that Saturday on her desk, with her homework nearly completed. She finished it and went downstairs for breakfast. Her mother was home, her dad was out at his second interview, and Rachel was at her friend's house. She ate left over scrambled eggs her dad made and told her mother that she was going out. She walked to Nat's house, Nat the only one home. He was watching tv, but went with Jones anyway.

She walked with Nat and talked the way there, the sun creeping out. The clouds today looked fluffy, Jo wished to climb up to them and sleep upon them. Nat, apparently, needed to learn to dance too.  Jo shrugged, she didn't mind Nat's company. They made it to the dance place, Jo seeing some people inside dancing. Jo looked at Nat, giving him the signal to walk in.

"Welcome to the house of dancing, may I help you?" Asked a employee. Jo told him they needed to learn to dance for the dance at school. He laughed, "I've heard that story before, no problem. But, lessons cost 10 dollars a person." Nat had a ten and Jo had two fives, perfect. "Excellent! Come right this way." The man showed Jo and Nat to a room with three others in it, one being Ariel. (Just for your guy's information, it's ten dollars a person each time you come. So they ain't cheap.)

"Haha," sarcastically laughed Ariel, so this is where her and her squad go. "Look who's here. The little brat that escaped my prank." Ariel was trying to be mean, but Jo knew she was just jealous. Or, something like that. "So this is where she goes." Whispered Jo to Nat. "Who are her friends?" "Erm, the black haired girl I'd Vanessa and the brown haired girl is Emily." Jo nodded, but Ariel began to yap some more.
"What are you going to do, learn to fall down?" Jo felt a nip in her heart, but didn't show it. "Oh, sorry is this that class? I'd expect you to be a natural at it." Jones fired back. It was Ariel who shut up this time. But before she could make a hasty remark, the instructor came.

She cleared her throat and began. "Hello, my name is Ms. Montgomery. You will be learning to dance." She looked around her class. "Let's begin, repeat my movements." Jo followed her movements, as told, and did wonderfully. "My, I see this class has lots of talent!" Ms. Montgomery marveled and looked at Jo. Ariel looked angry, which for Jones was not good.
Jo looked over at Nat, who was doing good. When they took a break, Nat sat down and wiped his forehead metaphorical. "That felt like a workout!" He joked and made Jo laugh. Ariel and her gang were huddled in a group, devising a plan. But, Jo carried on. "Yea, I bet. But I think I'm really good at it." She stated to Nat. "Yea you are! But why?" "Maybe cause I'm okay at iceskating, it's kinda the same thing but without ice or skating." They laughed, and got back to work, erm, dancing.

After they were done dancing, they went to the ice rink, where Jo found her inner ice skater. "Wow! Look at this place!" Jo observed the huge building, not even inside yet. "Well, let's go in." He said and walked with Jo inside. They took their ice skates and went out on the rink.

Jo glided on the ice, hoping and skipping, doing figure eights and more! Nat, on the other hand, wasn't very good. Jo had experience, but it was Nat's first time. "Come'on slowpoke!" Called Jo as Nat scrambled to his feet after had fallen over. "It's like rollerblading, do you know that?" "No." He wobbled to Jo and held onto her arm.

"Don't pull me down!" She said and pulled him along with her. "Well, don't pull me along!" He said as he got on his feet. Jo pulled him along by his arms. He held on to hers and they went in circles. They laughed and spun around like birds in the trees. They finally met up in the center. Spinning faster and faster, their eyes met and Jo felt a tingle in her heart.
Nat looked at her with eyes that said nothing. Jo leaned in and Nat looked nervous. Jones leaned in closer and....