My Tumblr Boy

"Morning Mom" I yelled into her room. "Morning Sweetie. Where are you two off to today?" she asked. "Just to Brian's house." "Ok, just be back before 10." she yelled. "K, love you. Bye."I yelled as I hastily ran down the stairs. "Bye Ms. K" Jessica yelled after me.

My name is Sam. I'm seventeen and daughter of a famous billionaire, my mom. My mom is the creator of some software for some computer company. I'm not sure which one but we live in this huge mansion even though it's just the two of us, my best friend Jessica, and my puppy, Snoopy (named after the cartoon character because he looks just like him). My dad left me and my mom when I was five and we haven't heard from him since. Sometimes I think its better that we don't, I mean he did leave us.

"You ready to see Brian!" Jess said to me. "Hell yeah! We haven't seen him since he left for Europe with his family" I said joyfully. Brian's my best friend of all time, other than Jess. We've known each other since our diaper days. We tell each other everything except I have one secret that I have never told anyone accept for Jess. I am in love with my best friend. He's not the hottest guy in the whole world. I mean he had a nice body and every thing but his eyes would make me weak in the knees. He was the nicest, funniest, most adorable guy in the world.

Jess opened the front door then we ran to my car. I unlocked the car got in and turned on the ignition. "Shit, where's my phone." I ran back into the house and grabbed my phone from the charger. As I ran out the door, I realized there was a moving truck next door. I got into my car. I didn't realize we were getting a new neighbor.

I backed out of my driveway and was about to drive away when I saw a tall, handsome, not to mention shirtless guy walk out of the back of the truck. "WOW!!" I said to Jess. "OMFG" she said with her mouth wide open. "DIBS!!!!! It's okay sweetie, you have Brian. Hahahaha." Jess yelled out to me. "Hahahaha......sure I do. He doesn't even think of me that way" I said. "Whatever. Lets go." I said as I drove off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So what do you guys think of the first chapter?!?! What should happen in the next chapter?

Comment

Vote

Fan

Share

~Marisol~