ANOTHER NEW OCCCCCC!!! \°v°/

Well technically it's only a wip of my new OC, but hey close enough.

I don't really like how her hair is looking, so I might change that.

Now, some infooooo!!!!! \^0^/

Name: Eiko (nicknamed 'Echo')

Age: ???

Birthday: Dec. 20

Likes vanilla ice cream, is extremely sharp, likes fast things, impatient, random, is a sucker for sweets, and socially awkward (but once you get to know her she can be like the energizer bunny on drugs).

(She's a messenger, I just forgot to add her bag when I posted the picture ^^" )

Oh yeah and she doesn't like to pick sides, remaining neutral or in the middle is more of her thing.

She always has a glove in her left hand, because when she was little she killed a man with a knife, completely soaking her left hand with blood. Even now she has occasional flashbacks, which causes her to freeze up and become too traumatized to move (which totally goes against her fast personality).

Uh.....what else........>:/

OH YEAH she has a clam attitude, but if you push her over the edge she'll snap and go berserk (also becoming a bit of a sadist).

She is really superstitious, has occasional paranoid moments, and always hungry.

That's about it, so there ya guys go! A new OC has been born!! XDD

(Don't worry, I'm working on those requests and hopefully get them done soon!!)

〜Lana-chan