Chapter 13

I paint a fallen Angel.I don't know why, I just felt like it . I give it in immediately after I finish even know I know it's not even break time yet.Well,the faster the better.

    It's boring at school,it's the same old same old.Its not even lunch time yet and I see myself walking down the park.

'I think I'll go killing spree tonight'I thought as I gazing at the sky.Lovely weather were having today.

    Of course after I say that suddenly raining cats and dogs decide to drop in to this town.

"SHIT!!!"I curse as I run for shelter.

"Forget going on a killing spree tonight I just go right now"I said that as I rummage my backpack for my scissor and mask.

    I put it on and I take off my hoodie.'well I don't want BVB to get drag down to my insanity'.

    I glance around for a good target.'I think I'm going to kill some family'.As I think of that I found a decent house.

    I go to that house,jump over the fence and climb trough the window.I enter some kind of music room.I see one picture frame on the wall.Theres the parents and three child.'I hope there's some people on this house'.

    I heard someone's screaming outside the room.I take a look from the small creak and see the parents are watching a horror movie. I see no kids around then suddenly I hear multiple laughter from upstairs.

Perfect

    I go outside of where the couples are watching and sneak up on them.I knock the out cold and tie them up.I sit them both at the corner.'Time for the children to join in'.I grin as  I walk up the stairs.