Sebastians pov

I was wondering the halls of my young masters manor when I heard loud shrill screams pierce the silent night. Rushing to my masters bedroom I pulled the small frail boy into my arms. "Shhh young master I am here now." I spoke calm soothing words to him as his rapid heart slowed to a steady beat. I was just about to leave when small arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me into a heated kiss. I was caught off guard but it didn't take long for me to recover. I forced my tongue into his mouth and pushed him back into the plush mattress. My hands pushing up his nightgown exposed his naked bottom half. I began running my hands up and down his bare thighs teasing him occasionally by rubbing his hard member. I soon broke the kiss and removed his night shirt, kissing down his exposed chest down to his manhood. I took his hard member in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down, my teeth grazing it often. I heard soft moans escape his perfect lips causing me to move faster. I pulled away just before he came and shoved three fingers in his mouth. "Suck" I ordered him as I began to kiss his neck, leaving love bites and hickeys all over. Once I deemed the fingers moist enough I removed them and shoved them in one at a time. With each finger he yelped and moaned. I began pushing my fingers in and out slowly gradually increasing speed. With each push of my fingers he would moan, turning me on more and more. I quickly tore off my clothes and removed my fingers from him and flipped him so he was on his hands and knees, kissing between his shoulder blades I thrusted into him causing him to scream out in pain and ecstasy. "Say when your ready" I whispered into his ear, giving him time to adjust. After a minute or two he nodded "o-okay" he panted out. I smirked and pulled out of him only to push back into his tight hole "mmm young master~ you're so tight!" I grunted and continued to thrust into him slowly, gradually increasing speed. "Hgnnn Seb-Sebahhhh!~" He screamed. "F-fast ah faster~!" My smirk widened "Yes my lord" I replied before shoving into him faster and faster. When I was on the verge of releasing I flipped us once again. I was laying on my back with my young master sitting on my hard member. He began to bounce up and down causing me to groan and moan in pleasure. "S-Sebas-tian I-I'm gonna..." he suddenly released all over me. Growling I flipped him onto his back and thrusted into him quickly before I released myself. After I came I crawled over him, hovering above him. "Round two?" I asked hopefully. He merely bit his lip and nodded.