Character Looks

How Do I Do it And Why Do I Care?

Okay people I will answer your question with a question. What would it be like to be a vivid ginger cat in the brown and gray moorland? So long camouflage! Now do you see what I mean? I just answered why you care now here comes the tricky part. HOW. First you have the kind of pelt color you want and  then match a territory to it! Jk! If it were that simple I would end up with boring moorland! You have to think what would the suit the clan. If you're in ShadowClan your pelt would be a darker shade of whatever color you want. If you want ThunderClan simply think of browns and creams and grays. In RiverClan you would be on the blue side of the spectrum. White, Silver, Blue gray. I know you're yelling "CLOUDTAILS WHITE AND HE IS A THUNDERCLAN CAT! AND WHAT ABOUT MOTHWING AND LEOPARDSTAR HUH HUH?" I have a solution! It doesn't have to be perfect, but all I'm saying is that if your some unstealthy, clumsy, loud cat and your ginger on the moorlands YOU WILL FAIL.

Organization 

Oh my dear little apprentice you still need a chart so you don't get confused? No fear I have a solution! Just do it like this!

Gray

Black

Dark Ginger

Tortoiseshell

Etc.

_____________________________________ ShadowClan

Gray

Brown

Tortoiseshell

______________________________________ WindClan

Silver

Gray

White

Blue/ Gray

_______________________________________ RiverClan

Brown

Cream

Gray

Tortoiseshell

Ginger

Etc.

________________________________________ ThunderClan

Aka Make a list of pelt colors that would match the environment. Anway!

MOVING ON!