Incomplete

• Dedicated to Sydney Audry Abejuela

Hello!!! Wattpad Readers,

This is my first entry in Wattpad and this is also the first time that I posted my created story in the web. I hoped that you'll gonna like this. I'm not expecting for more from you, or even expecting votes. But if there will be one or anyone who'll be casting vote or votes for this entry of mine, I'll be gladly overwhelmed and appreciated.

Thank You and may God Bless you even more and more. :)

Yours truly,

--glaizachea123

=============================================================================

Introduction

Alam n'yo ba 'yung feeling na "Na sa'yo na ang lahat"? Iyon bang tipo na "What more you could ask for?"

Wealth and riches?! Na sa'yo na.

Malapalasyong bahay, magagarang sasakyan, and everything that money could possibly buy. Ay na sa'yo na rin.

At siyempre, 'di mawawala ang properties and businesses that a person could have.

Ang sarap siguro ng feeling na ganon, noh???

Iyong tipong somebody's working for you and all you have to do is accept the money that they've worked for. Iyong bang wala ka ng iintindihin na kahit ang future mo ay secured na because of all that what you already have.

Haaay!!! Ang sarap nga naman sa feeling.

Ganyan na ganyan ang buhay na nararanasan ko.............. CHOS!!! Biro lang.

Buhay na nararanasan ni Mharriah Irreinne Khaeizshia Abalos o mas kilala bilang "Kim"

The kind of girl that you could possibly say, "She already have it all" and "What more that she could ask for" and that nothing in her life is......................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

... INCOMPLETE.