The hospital

I woke up confused in my hospital bed I looked around the room everyone was here even Harry and Gemma. But no Niall "Harry where's Niall?" Harry looked confused "Why would you care?" "Because he's my husband." Harry laughed "You mean ex-husba-" Gemma slapped Harry's arm and whispered something to him "Ohhhhhh I mean he will be here." Harry said with a fake smile. Niall is divorcing me I knew this would happen. But this would mean good news for me and Daniel. Oh right I didn't mention that part after that crazy dinner I went to talk to Daniel and we.............yea anyways I haven't been feeling well and I knew that I was-"Well Ms.Horan you are lucky the baby didn't get hurt." "BABY!" The whole hospital room shouted in union Daniel looking the most nervous out of all of them I didn't know how to tell him but in a good way with sounded like "Hey, remember when I came to your house that night you know 2 weeks after your wife died and we had sex. Yea and now I'm pregnant and you are the father." Yea I know so soothing . Now I know your probably saying who says it's not Niall's baby well I do. Me and Niall haven't....you know..........in like a year so.

~Niall's visit~

After everyone had left Niall finally arrived "So I heard you're having a child." It was silent until I finally had to say it "Why did you divorce me?" Niall sighs sitting in the chair "Listen I wanted to explain-" his phone started to ring "Who's that?" "About that I-" his phone rang again "Niall who is that?!" I said being a little bit more impatient "It's no one." He said putting his phone on silent. I realized at the moment "Who is she?" Niall looked confused "Who are leaving me for?" Niall sighs once more "Jade." "JADE THIRLWALL!" His phone rang again this time he mouthed a sorry as he left the hospital room. My life just keeps getting worse and worse.

~Sorry~

No guys this isn't another part its me Nia. I want to say sorry for these short chapters I've been very busy lately and I haven't got the chance to update. I'm still busy and I only have time for short chapter. Once again I'm sorry byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.