Genos 【Christmas, Supportive Sensei】

-GENOS-
(Name) walked in inside Sensei's room.
"Hey Saitamaaa" she lazily called him, "whaaattt?" He lazily replied.
Sensei was on the bed reading his manga, while I was using my own laptop.
"Fubuki-san told me to give you this, this is her present for you"
"What's that?" He looked at the plastic and he was surprised that his favorite snack came out, "woah! Tell Fubuki thanks from me!" He opened the snack and began to eat it, "give me some!" (Name) said and get some pieces in that snack.
I don't know what but.. I'm jealous... (Name) is more closer to Sensei than me. She looked at me, "Here, Genos!" she gave me some and I ate it. "It's christmas huh.." (Name) looked up, "Genos" she called my name, "yes?"
"Would you like to go outside later? Me, you, and Saitama!" She said and I nodded, this must be my chance.
---
That 'later' came and now we're about to head outside, before that, Saitama-sensei whispered to (Name) which I cannot process. (Name) blushed and nodded slowly and Saitama-sensei smiled. What does that mean? What does her blush and nod mean? I'm really jealous. What if they're already in a relationship? I shouldn't get in Sensei's way, But...maybe I should check.
The three of us together in the park, (Name) gave us some cookies that she baked. "Excuse me, I gotta go to the restroom" (Name) said and walked away, Now's my chance!
"Sensei,"
"Hm?"
"Do you like (Name)..?"
"No, why?"
I was surprised with his straight answer, "what?" Then Sensei repeated what he said. "B-But S-Sensei..then what did you whispered to (Name) earlier..?" I asked him, "Whispered..? Hmm.." I can see that his face is trying to make an excuse. "Sensei..."
"I'm back!" Name came back and sat at the middle of us. "Hey, Genos.. You.." her face were getting closer, this is bad, I feel like my cheeks is smoking hot, Doctor didn't mention such functions that affects my feelings!
Her face went red and avoid her face to mine, she just pointed her cheek.
"There's a cream.. On your face.." she said and I removed it, "thank you"
"Umm...It's getting dark, I should go home. I don't wanna miss the show." Sensei stood up. "I guess I'll go home, too." I said and Sensei looked at us, "Genos, keep her accompany."
"Eh?" I don't understand. "Umm.. Here." Sensei gave us some cinema tickets, "Sensei, this were the tickets from 2 months ago.." I said while looking at the tickets, "to hell! Just watch some movie or something!" Sensei shouted.
"Ehh..?" (Name) was blushing.
"Saitama.. You're sweating!" (Name) said, she was right.
Why Saitama-Sensei is sweating? It's very cold, It's christmas!
"I want to fap alone." After Sensei said that, silence filled our aura.
Sensei walked away and both of us were still in silence.. "Umm..wanna watch some movie?" I asked her and she disagree. "Let's just sit here, look at the colorful lights around us."
That's kinda boring but...
I'm with her anyway.
I accidently place my hand on top of hers, she quikly removed her hand, she's blushing and grinning. "Your hand.. Is cold.."
She nodded, "Your hand is warm..." She whispered.
I smiled and hugged her.
"G-Genos?!"
"Let me make you feel warm." My body lightens up.
She smiled and closed her eyes. "Genos I...like you.." She said while blushing, I am very surprised..that she like me ..
"I don't like you..." She opened her eyes and looked at me, "eh..?"
"But I love you." I smiled, I lifted up her bangs and kissed her forehead. She smiled.
"But...earlier..when Sensei whispered to you and you blushed, what does that mean..?"
"He told me that he set us up to this, to make me confess to you. Saitama is a really supportive friend." She said, "also, when Saitama said that he's gonna fap, that's a lie. He can't find an excuse to stop you from going home with him." She said and I looked at the lights, "I see..Thank you, Sensei.."

----
Enough confession, let's go straight to the Lemown. *smiles like Sonic* huehue.