Part 1

Donghae went to the window he can see some air planes hitting and throwing some bams well this is war anyways. And he was hoping everything is alright "Donghae, get away from there." The mother came she pushes Donghae away from the windon and cover it "Jonghyun." She called.

then she turned to Donghae "What do you think your doing?'' She asked then she noticed that Jonghyun came "Quickly get your brother to the shelter now." She said Jonghyun was trying to pull Donghae. "C'mon." Jonghyun said.

"Wait, I have to get something."

"C'mon!"

"Wait!"

"Just leave it c'mon!''  Jonghyun pulling Donghae 

"Mommy!" Yuri was at her bed trying to call her mother but she didn't hear it she was covering her eats then suddenly the door wide opened it was Yoona, Yoona looked at the bed with her flash light and saw Yuri laying down.

"Yuri come on." She went near to Yuri and grab her hand. They both rushed out of the house "C'mon!" Jonghyun shouted they were running towards the shelter they can see from explosion Yuri was screaming.

the 5 of them run to the shelter Yoona opened the door but then "Wait, dad." Donghae turned around Jonghyun was about to grab he's shirt but he was to fast "Donghae!" The mother shouted holding Yuri's shoulders.

"I'll get him!" Jonghyun shouted trying to grab Donghae "Jonghyun came back!" The mother shouted  Donghae grab the picture frame of their father then suddenly Jonghyun noticed that something is going towards to Donghae.

"Hae! Get down!" Jonghyun grab's Donghae and went to the floor "Come on you idiot run!'' Jonghyun  shouted grabing Donghae's left arm Donghae grab's thepicture and run away with he's brother to the shelter.

when they finally went out to the house the mother saw them running "C'mon, hurry." She said when Donghae was about to go inside Jonghyun push Donghae inside and landed at the floor.

 "Why can't you think for yourself? Your so selfish! You most got killed!"Jonghyun shouted "Stop it!" The mother shouted at Jonghyun.

The 4 of them were looking at Donghae laying down holding the picture frame then the mother grab's Donghae and hug him. "Why can't you listen to me?'' He asked then Donghae looked at him but not in a good way.

then Jonghyun closes the door behind him.

The next day...

they were at the train station they were sending all children leave and leaving the parents behind the mother was trying to fix Yuri's cout. "You have to keep this on darling alright? Are you warm?" The mother asked then Yuri nodded.

then she went near to Donghae and fix he's cout "If only dad's here so we can't go."

"Yeah if only the war isn't here so we won't go." He said that to Donghae.

"You will listen to your brother will you Donghae?" She asked. But Donghae didn't reply when she was about to give Donghae a kiss Donghae move he's head to the other side.

avoiding the kiss then she looks at Jonghyun, Jonghyun and the mother hug each other "Promise me to look after the others?" She asked. "I will Omma." He said and about to cry. Then the mother broke the hug and went near to Yoona.

"Yoona." She said then they hug each other then Yoona started to cry "Be a big girl." She said. Then Yoona nodded and break the hug "Altight, off you go." She said they grab their luggage Jonghyun grab Yuri's hand just the make sure that she doesn't get lost.

when Jonghyun was about to hold Donghae's hand "Yah, no need for holding me hand I can get in the train by myself, will you get off me?!'' Donghae said trying to remove the hand of Jonghyun.

then suddenly Jonghyun saw he's father going to the army 

"Tickets please." The girl said but Jonghyun was not even listening. "Jonghyun." Yoona said grabing the tickets from Jonghyun's hands. And gave to the girl "On you go." She said then they went inside the train. 

Yuri turned around trying to find their mother Jonghyun nocited it "C'mon Yuri, we have to stick together now everything will be alright It's gonna be fine." Jonghyun said. Then they finally went inside the train and they noticed the door is close.

the mother was trying to look at the train the 4 of them looked at the window letting their heads out just like the others and wave to their mother. 

''Baby dear." She said with a smile and wave at them "bye mom will miss you." Jonghyun said. They kepy waving each other then the trains started to move when they were a bit far already they finally found some sits.

they noticed that there's two kids sitting beside each other then they put their luggage at the top of them and waited for the train to stop and now they noticed that they went to far and they noticed that the two kids left.

and now this story is called

NARNIA THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE.

and now the train finally stop from "Coombe Halt" where they met the new care takers they noticed there's a car coming they went down from the stairts and waited for the car to stop but they noticed that the car didn't slow down so it wasn't it.

 "The profesor knew that were coming." Yoona said. "Perhaps were forgotten?" Donghae asked while looking at the ID.

"C'mon! Good girl!" They heard a female voice and they noticed that their's a girl riding "And stop, and stop." She said then they looked at them. "Ms. Micridy?" Jonghyun asked (Sorry don't how to spell it.) 

"I'm afraid so...is this is then? have you brought anything else?" She asked. "No, ma'am is just us." Jonghyun said then Yuri nodded. "Small favours." She said then she said that to get it when they rich the house by it was a mansion.

they were looking at it, it was big they were shocked that they were going live in the masion for now on.

"The profesor doesn't allow children in this mansion seen's he heard about you guys coming he allows." She said the 4 of them were looking inside the mansion "And there's some few rules that we need to fallow." She said "There be no shouting. Or running.'' She turned her head to Yoona.

"No-" She noticed that she saw Yoona about to touch something. "NO!'' She shouted.

---

Alright! How's the readers right? Enjoying it? If you do Thank you so part 2 please...