Chapter 14: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

A/N: Hey reader-chan! ThiS is my CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!! I hope you like it!!

- Holly / Insan3 Wr1t3r

H's POV:

I was currently delicately placing glittering ruby-red tinsel on my Christmas Tree, making sure it was symmetrical. So far I had covered my whole house in green and red decorations. It looked beautiful. Earlier this morning, I had brought refreshments for the guests that were coming round my house. It was going to be an amazing Christmas party!! L, B, Light, Light's dad, Matsuda and Aizawa were coming. Light had joined the task force 2 days ago, so we were going to pretend that they were part of L's cousins. I hope that they don't mess up during the party....

Light's POV:

I was straightening out my bright red Christmas jumper that was decorated with an emerald coloured Christmas Tree while the sleeves the neckline were outlined with white, as I waited for my dad to put on his.
"Let's go now Light"
We shouted our farewells to my mum and Sayu as we locked the door behind us and sat in the car. I repeated L's plan in my head.

Flashback
"Misaki told me that she is going to arrange a Christmas Party for us and if we would like to, we could bring some people with us." L started. This means that all of us are going. Light, you will be going because you are her friend and you will invite your father along with you. I will be coming and Aizawa and Matsuda will pretend to be my cousins. Now, because B is my 'brother' this will mean those two will be his cousins as well. So, is everyone ready?"

End of flashback

Still Light's POV:

After we had met up with L, Ryuzakii, Watari, Aizawa and Matsuda, L phoned Misaki and informed her that we would only be about 5 minutes.
"So, what have you got Saki?"

I did a small flinch, as the person who spoke surprised me.

"You will see soon" I replied, turning my head 90 degrees only to meet with the ruby-red eyes of Ryuzakii. His shirt was a shade of red, that matched his eyes. Like mine, his was outlined with a snow white, but his was fluffy.

"So, Ryuzakii---"

"Call me Ryu."

"Um... Okay? Anyway... Ryu---"

"Guys, we are here." L interrupted, pushing past Light to knock on the door.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Hi!! Come in!" Misaki greeted as she stepped to the side slightly, to let everyone in. After the brunette had closed the dark oak door, we all followed her though the overly decorated hallways, into the living room.

"So, hello! I am Misaki!!" Who are you?" She introduced herself to the elder people.

"Hello! I am Soichiro Yagami, Light's father."

"I'm Matsuda!"

"My name is Aizawa."

"It's lovely to meet you all! Hideki and told me a lot about you Aizawa and Matsuda!" Misaki grinned a cute childish grin and waved her hand slightly. She was wearing a navy-blue sweater that had a fluffy white reindeer on it. On the reindeer's face, it owned a large, red nose, that was made out of red sequins. The antlers were a fluffy, light brown antlers. Her long silky hair was plaited and wrapped around the back of her head, with loose bits in front of her ears. This hairstyle reminded me of Princess Leia, from Star Wars. She also had loose, baggy jeans on, as well as black socks. She had no makeup on. She looked really cute in it.

"So, who wants to play a game?" The brunette asked.
"Okay"
"Ya"
"Sure"
"How about we play 10 games of Trivial Pursuit Party edition?" I suggested.
"I'm up for that! Who else wants to play it?" Misaki responded.
Everyone nodded, showing that they were fine with that one. I smirked to myself. I had never lost a game of Trivial Pursuit, in any edition!! Get ready to be beaten by Kira!
"I've got it now! Let's get it set up..."

TIME SKIP: Brought to you by the Christmas Spirit!!

Still Light's POV:

Final Scores:
1st - Misaki
2nd - Ryu, Hideki, Light
5th - Mr Yagami
6th - Aizawa
7th - Matsuda
I can't believe that I lost! But I never lose anything! I munched on some turkey, just as....... 2 pugs and kitten came in??! What were they doing in here?
"Zeref, Sting, Rogue, what are you doing up?" Misaki questioned the animals, walking over to them.
"Wait, are they your pets?" Matsuda asked.
"Yes!"
"What are their names?" My dad added.
"The kitten is called Zeref, the black pug is Rogue and the blonde pug is called Sting. If you are wondering, they used to be my favourite characters from an anime when I was much younger." Misaki answered as the lighter pug, Sting, ran over to L and the Zeref went over to Ryu. Zeref decided to curl up in a ball on Ryu's lap and go to sleep while Sting rubbed his face against L's hand as he was being stroked. The other pug, Rogue, stayed by Misaki's side and followed her around, like he didn't trust someone that was in the room. As soon as I thought that, he shot a couple of glares my way, confirming that he didn't trust of like me.
I shot a glance at my watch and saw how late it was getting.
"I think that we should start swapping presents now" L and Ryu synchronised, scowling at each other when they had finished their sentence.
"Okay!"
We all grabbed the bags which held out presents and swapped them. As Misaki handed hers to Aizawa and Matsuda, she said
"I didn't know what to get you because I don't know you, so I went with something that I hoped that you might like"
"Yeah. That's the same with us" they replied.
I hope that she likes my gift.

AN: hey guys! Hope you are all having a fantastic Christmas!! I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.  Bye!!