The Dream-I think

This is our first fanfic so no hate plz,but we would love ur feedback,there are 2 of us,I'm Madi and the other person is Delaney,hope you like it :) bye sweets.

----------------------------------------------------

Madi's p.o.v:

Me and Delaney walked towards the gym where yet another boring assembly would be happening.

Before I get to far ahead i'll tell you a bit about me and Delaney,First my full name is Madison Peterson but EVERYONE call's me Madi,I have long wavy/straight blond hair,blue eyes,I'm 17yrs old soon to be 18(yay),I'm around 5'7{idk if that's short or tall for a 17yr old since I'm 12,let me know},fit-I weigh around 43kg,I'm a MASSIVE Directioner and Mixer!!!! Along with my BFF Delaney,who has long dead straight black hair,brown eyes,is already 18,she's the same height as me,she is also a MASSIVE Directioner and Mixer,Delaney is a fantastic dancer and everyone thinks I am the best singer in the school so yeah,we both live in England London and we both go to London Girls High{idk if that's a real school but just go with it}and I call Delaney D or Laney for short.

Me and D found our seats at the front of the gym.

"Ugh this is soo boring",D whispered in my ear.

"I know right!!!Thank god it's almost over"I whispered back

"Yeah"D sighed

Oh yeah I forgot to say me and D entered a comp and if you won you got to spend a week with One Direction!!!!!!

And now the two winners who will be spending a whole week with One Direction is..................................................................

------------------------------------------------

How's everyone liking the story??????

Plz plz plz

Comment

Like

Vote

And feedback is always nice,we'll try to update when we can.

I have kik-madistar200

I'm not always on but still message me,plz say where u got my username from plz if u do thanks.

Love You Guys-bye my sweets

-Madi xxx