Chapter 2; Who Cares?

-Lucy's POV-

I prop myself on a stone wall and gazed down at the mark that Rogue had left on me.

He left an hour ago but I couldn't find the strength to go back to my room.

My head was filled with so many questions and all I could feel was uneasiness...

"Princess!" I hear a concerned Virgo appear in front of me, "I sensed your distress so I came right away. What is the problem?" She asks tilting her head to the side.

My mouth opened slightly but no words were able to come out.

'How can I give her an answer when I don't even know...?'

Instead of letting words represent my emotions my tears had already bet me to it.

"Gah!" I yelp in distress as tears keep over flowing from my brown eyes and my hands begin to shake uncontrollably, "I-I don't know what to do Virgo!"

"Princess..." Virgo trails as her eyes darken.

"I want to stay in Fairy Tail! But all I feel is loneliness!" I cry out, burying my face into my trembling hands, "I know that the only reason why Sabertooth want me is because of my Celestial keys but maybe someone can stay beside me..."

Immediately Virgo wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a tight embrace, "Princess, I promise that I will punish the ones that have hurt you!" She assures me but nevertheless I keep crying and crying and crying even though I know that crying won't solve anything.. it's all that I can manage.

The next day

Once I had woken up I quickly slipped on a purple outfit that would hide the pink guild mark on my chest.

"Lucy! Hurry up!" Erza calls.

"Coming!" I reply back without much emotion.

'Today is the first day of the Grand Magic Games so I have to do my best!' I nod to myself in agreement.

Once I head down and have breakfast I head out with the rest of the guild and walk towards the arena.

"Welcome everyone! To the Grand Magic Games! I hope that we will all have a grand time competing against eachother and remember, if at anytime your guild would like to quit then please say so!" A man with a head of a pumpkin cheers through a microphone.

Soon, they start announcing which members of every guild will be participating, "... from Fairy Tail we have Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Elfman Strauss, Gray Fullbuster and Lucy Heartfillia!" The crowd cheers.

My heart begins to pound as I look up towards Master Makarov, receiving a gentle smile in return.

"From Sabertooth-" The crowd instantly cheers louder as their guild name is mentioned, "we have Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Rufus Lore, Yukino Agria and Orga Nanagear!"

Once more, the crowd screams and cheers for Sabertooth causing a whirlwind of emotions so claw inside my stomach. Sting tilts his head up to look directly at me sending a wink while Rogue smirks with amusement from beside him.

My cheeks instantly become red as many girls from all around me begin to send me death glares, probably cursing me with all their might.

With a push I send both of them a cheerful smile. I could feel my guild members studying the relationship between me and the two dragon slayers.