#01 The Bond Between Us

It was a peaceful winter night and Kirito, I mean Kazuto-kun, invited me to his house with some friends we met either from SAO or GGO.

"Sinon, help me open the pop!"Silica begged Asada. "Here, I can help,"said Klein and handed the red pop from Silica. He opened it easily and the girls were amused.

"Here are some snacks!"declared Kirito kun coming into the crowded bedroom with bags of potato chips, chocolates ,gummy bears, and so much more I couldn't name.

"Don't forget the drinks!"cheerfully said Leafa- I mean Suguha . They both put our drinks and snacks on the table. We were playing so many games for so many hours. I was already full of all the food we had for dinner and don't mention the desserts.

"Asuna...,"Kirito said like a little kid and hugged me from the back. I held both his arms that were wrapped around my waist. I just can't help ,but to smell his amazing scent that always keep my heart beats racing fast and calming my mind. "Let's spend the night together,"he whispered too loudly and pecked on my left cheek, his soft lips brushing my skin. "Onii-chan!!"cried Leafa. Okay, I'll keep the avatar names in my head ,but say their real names in reality.

Kirito chuckled, gave me another peck behind my earlobe, and slowly let go of me. I crawled away and into the blankets beside Sinon. "It's getting boring! Let's play Truth or Dare, what do you say?"persuaded Lisbeth. "Sure!"agreed Silica. I only nodded my head. This game sure never gets boring at friends' houses.

"Who'll start?"Agil asked. "Me!"exclaimed Leafa getting suddenly over excited. She then mischievously smirked.

"Yui chan! Do you know the game chubby bunnies?,"she asked Yui with hopeful eyes. "Sorry, I never heard of it. Do you know, Daddy?"Yui chan looked at Kirito kun.

"Oh, is it that thing where you challenge people into eating as much marshmallows as you can? And one marshmallow is counted as one chubby bunny?"Kirito answered ,but wasn't that sure.

Leafa clapped her hands together,"Exactly! You get the point big bro, not I dare Yui into having a chubby bunny contest with Asuna-".

"What?! Me?"I cut right in. "Would it be fair? I mean, even though I'm not that good with eating marshmallows, but Yui chan...".

Pawak! Sinon hit me suddenly on the back. "Don't look down on her like that! Ha ha, Yui chan's strong right?"Sinon laughed.

"Yes mommy! I'm competitive and one day I'll grow strong like daddy!"the little girl assured me. Kirito smiled and patted Yui's head. "Fighto,Yui-chan!"cheered Klein. "Okay, let's start!!"declared Leafa and prepared two bowls of marshmallows. I felt like my head was already sweating.

Here we go... "One chubby bunny!"Yui said and put one marshmallow into her mouth. "First chubby bunny!"I laughed also shoving one into the corner of my mouth.

"Two chubby bunnies!"Yui's clear sweet voice exclaimed and plopped another one into her mouth. She looked like she was about to chew it. "No chewing, Yui. No eating or swallowing,"Klein warned. The sweet girl nodded her head.

"Second chubby bunny,"I declared and added another squishy marshmallow into my mouth.

3 minutes later and the contest looked like it'll never end. "12th chubwie bhunnie,"Yui, my competitor, tried speaking with her mouth full. Klein kept laughing at how funny this game was. "Twelfs cwubby bwannies,"I said with my cheeks filled with marshmallows. I really can't take it anymore, but Yui chan doesn't look like she'll give up that easily.