Chapter 1: She's Back

Hey everyone! Miss me? XD Im totally back with Book 2! Since all of you've been asking for it, I finally decided to do chapter 1. Hope you like it guys :) I may update slow because Im really busy. Please understand.

Now you may read XD

=====

Ever since the king of vampires died, werewolves and vampires were now in peace. They arent battling each other instead, they help. Some vampires remain as evil and hid themselves deep inside the forest. Those vampires who were under the king's control, they were now free. The 12 wolves, they were now part of the history.

~

[Eunji's POV]

I closed the book, putting it back in the bookshelf. "Eunji, you alright?" Kai asked as I turned to look at him.

"Do I look like Im alright?" I asked back as he shook his head.

"Its Hana, isnt it?" he asked again and I just stared at him. I sighed as I nodded. "I cant believe she's back. Im happy but..." tears were starting to form in my eyes. I tried not to cry but I failed. They started falling from my cheeks.

"Kai, she doesnt know me anymore" I sniffed, wiping my cheeks. He patted my shoulder "Its alright, Eunji. She'll remember us someday"

The scene in the park started playing in my mind. When I saw Hana, she looks different. Her words struck my heart and it hurts. My best friend... doesnt know me... anymore.

~Flashback~

"Eh? Who are you?" she asked and raised a brow. I just stood there, frozen. "Y-you dont know me?" I asked as she shook her head. "Have we met before?" she asked as I nodded. "Im your--"

"Babe!"

Someone suddenly said from afar. I turned my gaze to that person and... what is he doing here? I cant believe it. I thought he was gone. Kang Bohyeon, why do you have to come back? After pushing Hana off the cliff, what are you up to?

Hana stood up as he handed her an ice cream. He turned to look at us "Who are they?". Wow. He looked at us like he doesnt know us.

"I dont know" Hana said and looked away. Bohyeon held her hand "Okay. Let's go?" he asked and she nodded. They walked away as I clenched my hands. Bohyeon turned and looked at us as he smirked. Anger grew inside me, I felt like punching his face right now.

~Flashback Ends~

I punched the bookshelf, causing some books to fall. Kai caught them and put them down on the floor. The door suddenly opened and revealed a shocked Xiumin. "What's happening here?" he asked, closing the door behind him. "Have you seen her in the park?" Kai asked, making Xiumin confused. "Seen who?"

"Hana" I said, facing Xiumin. "Hana? She's back?" Xiumin asked as we both nodded. "How come I haven't seen her there?"

"Because she's with Bohyeon"

"Bohyeon?!" Xiumin said in shock. "I thought he's gone?" I shook my head and crossed my arms. "After pushing her off the cliff, I know he's up to something" I said while walking around the mini library. "He even called Hana "babe"" Kai said, looking a little disgusted. "They're dating?" Xiumin asked as I shrug my shoulders. "Should we tell the others?" Kai asked.

"They have the right to know it. Lets go" I left the mini library with Kai and Xiumin following me from behind.

We transformed ourselves to werewolves as we ran in the forest. When we reach the place, they were just playing around. I transformed back to human and sighed, crossing my arms. "Yah!" I yelled as they stopped in what they're doing and stared at me. "Yes, Eunji?" Kyungsoo questioned. "I have to something to tell to all of you"

"What is it?" Suho asked, raising a brow. I sighed "Bohyeon is back" they started looking at each other and back to me. "I thought he was gone" Luhan said as I nodded. "I thought so too but thats not the only reason why Im here"

"Then what?"

"He's back with Hana"

=====

Its so short, I know. Im so sorry for this (T^T) but I hope you like it.

Anyways, chapter 1 of Book 2, how was it? If your confused who is Kang Bohyeon, he is the guy who pushed Hana off the cliff. He is the guy who wants to be the king of vampires. I hope my explanation helps you.

So I might take a long time to update the next chapter because Im really busy. I hope you understand. Im a student too, I have to study.

I hope you like this chapter!