The Letter

Hello Wattpadders,

I hope I'm not bothering you but I really need your help. I come to you seeking advice on a personal matter. Could you please give me your take on this? It means a lot to me.

This is a specimen of one of the letter sent out to many experienced writer of the world to paint a picture of my enigma. But I think the peer suggestion will be the best one. So could you please lend your eyes and spare your time to read this. If you need explanation on any point , feel free to inbox me. 

=======================================================

Hello Sir,

I am Megha Agrawal. I'm doing CA. I want your opinion plus suggestion on those matter which will decide the fate of my life.

So far as life is concerned I am performing well in my studies except some short period health issues over the past few months. I have some writing interest since the earliest memories I could memorize but I think I actually recognize this interest of writing in these short period health issues. I had seen a very different angle of my life over that period. After deviation from that period , my life and my study gets on track , but I can't let all those views , thoughts and experiences to be forgotten. There is a self-activating writing motivation pinging to my mind side by side. All those great thoughts that comes in my mind acts as an encouragement and makes me feel like I am a great writer. They seems so fascinating to show them to the whole world. I affirm to make a proper balance between both my writing and my study. As you are far more experienced writer , can you tell me "Is there any possibility that this 'affirm' may turns 'negate' despite my persistent elbow grease?"

The Second conundrum - I belongs to a middle class family whose parents doesn't like it if she write about stuffs on heartstrings, plus My piece of work generally includes real life experiences which includes real life people too and they didn't like it if I write something bad about them or destroy their privacy in any manner. These reasons leave me with the single choice of accepting a different name for being a writer. But Isn't Megha wants to be a writer too ? Isn't she want some admiration for her work, eternal love from her readers ?

The next best alternative - If I starts with both names each for specific purpose then isn't there will be chaos and confusion in sharing my work with different names ? And it may be possible that I might mix some work with the same name and my identity got revealed by this which will be fatal to me. There are many things in my life which are over-the-top and they can be life smashing if linked with Megha. And this will be the worst case scenario.

I have read most of your articles & books and I like them too. But, I didn't read about political issues. According to "Making India Awesome", I will come under the class of 'Self-focused Indifferent Indian.' But I think there is one more class of population who cares about India but can't get determined to make India awesome and can't devote their much time to change India. They believe that change begins from ourselves and they work towards becoming a great citizen because they are busy in their studies and small enough to change the whole world.

Hope you like reading my letter.

Thanking You

With lots of love (not admiration because love accept flaws, admiration won't )

Megha Agrawal

===========================================================

Thank you for letting me express my concerns to you. 

Perhaps you can give me a different perspective. 

Please let me know when you are available and express your thoughts on this subject.

Thanks a million for any help you can give.