N I N E

I was laying down on the couch and I got a text from austin.

A- hey baby, wanna go out? Go to the movies?

I didn't know what to say. Cameron told me Yesterday if I could come over to his place and make a video with him, Mahogany and Nash. I said sure..*

O- umm..

A- umm what? You can't?

O- I'm grounded.. My parents won't let me. *Omg.. Why am I lying again?*

A- okay.. That sucks. How about we hang next time?

O- that's perfect! I gotta go. Bye Austin 

After texting him, I changed into some crop top and a high waisted denim short. I put a lil but makeup brushed my hair and went out the door. I waited for Cameron a block away from my house and saw him coming around the corner. I hopped in his car and we drove to his place. Once we finally got to their hotel room I flop on the couch landing on top of Nash. 

"So whats the video about?" I asked laughing and sitting nicely. "We're gonna do this skit." Cameron said. "Cool. Let's start." We started filming and we mostly played around throwing stuffs at each other but it was fun. I saw Cameron walking up to me and I thought everything was going fine until he smack cam me with whip cream."oh my god Cameron!" I shouted as they all laugh. 

Before I knew it we started having this food fight in the hotel room. I was running around the hotel room throwing some eggs at Nash until i slipped on some ketchup. I screamed but Cameron caught me in his arms. I stood up and we looked at each others eyes. "We should clean up before someone gets hurt." I said laughing. "Good thing I caught you."  I smiled and our foreheads touched. No... Don't kiss him. This is wrong. But unfortunately our lips met. I smiled as his arms slowly wrapped around my waist. "Okay.. Enough Romeo and Juliet. We don't want this to be a dirty scene." Nash said. We all laugh.

AUSTINS POV-  I was walking in the living room and I saw Olivia's jacket. She must've forgot it. Even though she's grounded I decided to take it over her house and give it to her. I knocked on the door and her mom opened it. "Hey Austin." She said welcoming me in. "Hi Linda." I smiled. "Olivia forgot her jacket at my place so I just wanted to give it back to her. Is that fine?" I asked. "sure just leave it on the table. I'll give it to her when she comes back."  Linda said. "What? She's not home?" I'm really confused I thought she was grounded. "No.. She went to a friends house."  She said. Friends? She lied to me? Y/n lied to me so she can be with her ex boyfriend Cameron! I'm not stupid. I know she's with Cameron. I can't believe this. My heart feels like its shattered and I'm really pissed right now.

 Im still pissed at Olivia. I want to get back at her for some reason.. Just tell her that she's mine and no one can take her. I texted her again asking if she wanted to hang out but she said she was at a friends house.. All lies. I rolled my eyes and thought of a plan. I got it.. 

Olivia's POV-  I was over Cameron's house again with Mahogany and Nash. We ordered some pizza and we watched some Netflix. We all loved the show the walking dead so we decided to watch that. I sat by Cameron and he wrapped his arms around me as we watched the movie. I have been a little distant from Austin but that's okay right? I've been with him and hang out with him for like a long time. In the middle of the show I got a text from Austin.

A- lets hang out. Bring Cameron over too. I wanna get to know him better. Maybe it's better if I can be friends with him so I could trust him 

*why would he want to meet Cameron all of a sudden. I don't know what to do but I guess it's good if they became friends. I can trust Austin.*

O- okay.. I guess I'll come over to your house in 20 mins.

A- great. Can't wait

O- me too.. Bye 

I turned off my phone and sighed. "Cameron.. We're going to Austin's house." I said mumbling. "Austin's house? Why?" I rolled my eyes staring at my phone. "I really don't know. He said he wanted to meet you.." I said. All Cameron did was nodded. "Okay.. It would be nice to get to know him a lil better." I weakly smiled. Nash decided to come along but Mahogany couldn't. She had to go somewhere. Maybe to the mall. We got in the car and started to bust some music while driving to Austin's place. 

When we got there we all got out the car and I knocked on the door. Austin opened it and immediately hugged me while crashing his lips against mine. I was leaning away but he kept pushing deeper. "Okay. Enough.. " I said to Austin, giving him a sharp look. He smiled in embarrassment. I looked at Cameron and he was really uncomfortable. He welcomed us in and we had this awkward silence between us. "So Austin.. Did you play sports?" Cameron asked trying to break the silence. "Oh yeah. I did soccer in middle school and football in high school." 

"Cool.. So how did you meet Olivia? just a little bit curious."  Nash said. "We met when LIV and her parents had this dinner thing. The same day you guys broke up." Austin said looking at Cameron. Cameron and I both rolled my eyes. "Is it necessary to call me Liv? My name is OLIVIA"  I said.  "It was long distance relationship.. " Cameron said. "Yeah.. They don't usually last. But she found me. A better boyfriend who Olivia's parents adores." Austin smiled looking at me. Someone knocked on the door and Austin immediately opened it. Oh no...