Graduation

Please forgive me if I have any grammatical errors. Thank you.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, never did.

It was a great day in Konoha the air had a breeze and the people where chatting away. Everyone greeted eachother with smiles and handshakes. Until...

"Get back here bakashi!" A certain Uchiha roared at a training ground. The silver haired boy he was up against had a look of pity about him. The Uchiha didn't take it too well when the silver haired boy showed that.

He did some simple handsings and jumped high into the air. "Fire ball jutsu!" He roared out and fire fell from the sky onto the ground.

One of their many senseis from the academy jumped back quickly and watched as the flames consumed the ground. He knew they weren't hurt and went back to the field after a few seconds but only to find no one was there except a small note saying:

I am sorry but I have important business with these students. They will back in only few months.

Thank you for your coropuration

- No one you know.

Four Seconds later.

Minato was in his office with his girlfriend. They were having lunch and Kushina was on a rant about some girl from the super market.

"She actually made me pay more Minato. That's insane." She roared out. Minato nodded his head but suddenly he felt something. And he knew his wife had felt it too.

"Kushina we should go I have a bad-" But before he could even say another word he was gone along with his girlfriend. And note lay on his desk saying:

To the person who has found this note I assure you your hokage is safe. However I have strict business with him. I ask that you do not freak out and only replace him temporarily with the Sandaime.

-Sincerely, not your friend.

Ten seconds later.

Blah, blah, blah...The same thing happened to Tsunade and Jiraya.

Three hours later.

Minato tapped his foot impatiently as he kept his arms crossed over his chest. His bottom lip was poked out as he looked around the white room that was covered with red and blue unidentifiable chakra.

They had been waiting in the empty space for three hours straight doing completely nothing. At first, they had all been very cautious and fidgety. After fifteen minutes passed, they soon began to relax. Forty-five minutes later, they tried to figure out a reason why they were in the white space. An hour and a half after that, they tried yet again, to find a way out. Another half an hour and everyone was on their guard again. Now they were at three, very straining hours. It was killing Minato, very slowly. But not Jiraiya, he was snoring happily while leaning against the ever so annoyed Kakashi.

He sighed as he shifted his weight for what he had counted as the thirty-seventh time since they hit the two hour mark and groaned at the pending game that was happening at the 'middle' of the white space, or what Minato could only assume was the middle. For some damned reason beyond his knowledge, Obito and Kushina had been I spy. He was going mad, and he swore if something didn't happen when the I spy game was over he was going to die.

"I spy, with my little..." Kushina yawned as she stretched her arms out. "...eye, something small and blue floating within this DAMNABLE WHITE SPACE!" Kushina jumped up from the white floor and yelled at the top of her lungs. She was pulling her hair while straining her beautiful voice. It seemed like Minato wasn't the only one going insane.