How you meet

Luke - You were at a zoo with your best friend and you saw the penguin enclosure. You were really excited because penguins were your favourite animal so you dragged your friend over to see them.

Just as you were about to leave you saw your celebrity crush looking at the penguins. You couldn't believe it was Luke Hemmings. You instantly went into fangirl mode as you ran up to him.

"Hi sorry... I um... Noticed that you're from 5sos and I'm a massive fan"
You blushed as he looked at you and started laughing and you instantly regretted it.

"I just wanted you to sign this"
You gave him a piece of scrap paper and a pen.

"I can do that. If you want, I can also give you my number"
He replied taking out his phone.

"Seriously?!"
You turned to you friend who was just as shocked as you were.

"Yeah, you seem like a great person, maybe we could hang out sometime."

You left feeling the happiest you'd been in a long time. You had Luke Hemming's number!

Michael - You were hanging out at a theme park with a group of mates. They were all trying to make you go on the biggest scariest rollercoaster but you didn't want to because you hated them. Eventually they forced you to go on and you sat down next to someone who looked vaguely familiar.

"Hey, my name's Michael"
He said. Straight away you recognised him from 5sos one if your favourite bands.

"Hi I'm Y/N" you replied, blushing slightly before adding
"You're my favourite 5sos member, I kinda like you"

He smiled at you as the ride started. You instantly became nervous but when you felt Michael squeeze your hand you relaxed slightly and enjoyed the ride.

Calum - It was your first shift in the local coffee shop and you noticed a cute boy walk in.

"Hey, can I get a latte please"
He asked you.
"Hello?"
You snapped out if your daydream as you realised you were staring at him.

"Oh sorry, um yes of course"
You replied blushing slightly as you went to make the coffee.

When it was ready, you served it to him and he stopped you as you were about to return to work.

"Hey, I think you're really cute, can I get your number?"

"Yeah sure, if I can have yours?"
You asked hopefully as you exchanged numbers. Maybe work wouldn't be so boring after all.

Ashton - You were walking your dog in the park when suddenly he pulled on the lead and you saw he was trying to run towards another dog.

You noticed that the other dog's owner was cute so you walked up to him, not that you had much choice anyway as both of your dogs were dragging you towards each other.

"Hey, I'm Y/N sorry about my dog" you apologised.

"No need to apologise, if it wasn't for our dogs we wouldn't have met" he replied and you exchanged numbers.

A/N Hey guys so this is my first chapter yeah sorry if it was really bad its just that I've read so many if these fanfics and I really wanted to do my own so here it is. Just to say I'm writing this whole book and Ellen's going to be doing the one shots so yeah. I will try and upload at least a chapter a day but it depends anyway I hope you like this book and enjoy!
Hannah x