You move in together

Luke - You were really excited because you were moving out for the first time with Luke.

You'd spent ages finding the perfect home and you were so happy you'd finally found a place you both like. Your parents were helping you with packing and when you arrived at your new house you immediately started to unbox everything deciding where they should go.

When your parents had left, you and Luke sat on the sofa to watch one of your favourite films with popcorn and he put his arms around you until you fell asleep.

Michael - You had found a flat in London and were finally moving in. You were so excited because you were finally going to have a place to yourselves.

After you finished bringing the last boxes inside you arranged everything the way you wanted it and head to the kitchen to make your dinner.

You both sat at down to eat the spaghetti bolognese you had made before inviting your families over to celebrate.

Calum - "Y/N where do you want this to go?"
Calum called to you from the living room.
"Just put it on the table there" you replied, excited about moving in with Calum.
He came to join you in your room where you were unpacking your clothes and hanging them in your wardrobe.

"All done" you finished before adding "what next?"
"How about going out to dinner to celebrate?" He suggested before you agreed and you both decided to go to Nandos.

Ashton - You already had a flat but as you had been with Ash for a long time now, you decided that you should move in together, but your flat was too small so you bought a house.

Finally the day came where you could move in and you were so excited you got up extra early to finish packing everything and drove to your new house.

You met Ashton there and your families who were helping with the unboxing. You had a great time telling everyone where to put stuff until everything was in place and the house was perfect. You and Ash celebrated by watching your favourite movie.