Confessing our love

SAMs pov
After me and yuki passonitaly kissed we went to school and when we got there we decided that we were going to tell the class about our love.
( le time to skip brought to you by love chocolates)

Yukis pov
Mrs . Okami said Sam. Yes? Said okami . Can me and a friend announce something? Said Sam in is velvet voice. Of course!!! Said okami overly excited. Thank you ma'am said Sam sweetly .

SAMs pov
As I walked up to okamis desk I stood on the desk okami looked shocked from me on her desk she thought I was the "good student" . Yuki get up here . I said as I motion her up here . We are a couple and we just wanted you all to know we said intertwined.

Normal pov
When the bell rang the class went to lunch yuki sat with taurtis Sam and jay .

Taurtis pov
When we were eating lunch chan gave me a lovey look but I'm still upset about the death of salex it happened about a week ago .

Flash back
I was walking to school and saw a car accident then I saw .... Salex just hit by a car and dead with tears streaming down my face I ran to my dead girlfriend and she said that she will always love me and in her last breath was dead Paul just tried to cover up the mess because people we taking pics and starring...
End of flash back

SAMs pov
It was gym and we were having a field day so we could do whatever we want so me taurtis jay and yuki played tag with soul sookie silly but taurtis was still upset about salex so he just sat out and sat alone with tears streaming down his face..... Poor taurtis