Time with Storm

"Nothing," Nashi turned redder. "I heard what you guys were talking about and i'm proud of it. Nashi want to go on the mission. We never got to," Storm asked. " Sure just let me get my stuff," Nashi answered. "You won't need them," Storm assured. "What, why not?" Nashi asked confusingly. "I'll show you," Storm smiled. After that comment Storm pulled her all the way to a restaurant. "What are we doing at a restaurant," Nashi asked Storm. "This was my request to spend time with you. This is a new restaurant called Mgronald's. I wanted to take you to it," Storm blushed. "Aww, Storm, that is so sweet," Nashi smiled. They walked in. A person greeted them as soon as they walked in. "Welcome to Mgronald's, may I take your order," The cashier greeted them. "Yes Mr. Maou, we will have 2 burgers and two small black pepper fries," Storm responded. "Your order will be right up," a girl named Chiho said. They sat at a table.

"You've been here for days, Jellal, why," Erza asked. "I found out there were kids here," Jellal blushed. "Liar, you came because i'm here. We ran into you not to long ago," Rosemary stated. "Is that so," Erza gave him a deathly smile. "Yes that is one. I wanted to spend time with Rosemary to get to know her. It would be nice to spend time with her. Not only but there's no since from running away from you anymore, Erza, since that now I know i'm gonna build a family with you," Jellal blushed once again. "It's true, now since he has a family, the magic council won't attempt to take him away. They describe him as 'matured'," Rosemary responded. "That's a relief," Erza sighed. "So Erza, would you be free this afternoon?" Jellal asked her. "Y-yes, you mean l-like a d-date," Erza stuttered. "Yeah," Jellal responded to her. "Ugh..get a room," Rosemary said disgusted. Jellal and Erza laughed at her silliness.

Miss Chiho came to our table with our order. "Enjoy," Chiho smiled. "so why did you bring me here," Nashi asked. "I told you, I brought you here to spend time with you as a partner in life. When we are not trying to kill each other," Storm explained. "That makes since," Nashi smiled. Nashi and Storm had a long and meaningful conversation before they went home. It was dark when Storm took Nashi home. "Good-night Storm," She smiled at him. Nashi started to walk in before Storm said something. "Wait!" Storm stopped her. He quickly grabbed her by her waist and turned her around to face him. Nashi quickly got flustered. He got closer. Nashi just realized what he was doing. She quickly closed her eyes and got closer. Soon enough they were kissing and it lasted about 2 minutes. Storm was holding her like he didn't want to let her go. Nashi releases him and he lets her go. "Good-night, Storm," She told him. "You too, Nashi," Storm said while kissing her forehead. He soon left and Nashi went in.