Working Late

"I have to work late today," I say, planting a kiss on Lexi's soft cheek, her eyes closing while she embraces me in a warm hug. "Will you stop by and bring me dinner?" I  continue, she usually does when I work late.

   "Yes, what do you want?" Her voice confident as she smiles, backing from the hug and leaning back against the kitchen counter which I had been pressing her against. "Mcdonalds like you usually have?" She says with a giggle, but its quite true, whenever I work late I usually just ask for a big mac or something.

   "Probably, Ill let you know later baby, I love you." I say placing a soft kiss on her warm lips, her barely kissing back because I was going to be late for work.

   "I love you too, Harry."

~

   It was around 8 pm when I texted Lexi that I wasn't hungry, but still wanted her to come visit me while I didn't have anyone in for a meeting, she happily obliged, that's what I loved about our relationship. I've been thinking of proposing soon, but waiting for just the right time.

   I heard a little knock on my door followed by my cute babygirl walking through my office door, "Hello, baby." I say with a smirk, she was looking so beautiful.

   She smiles back at me, walking over and sitting on my lap, "So hows work?" She says and I reply with a groan, "Not so good huh?" I nod my head in agreement.

   I start to kiss her small neck, which has the scent of raspberry's, while she tilts her head back allowing more room. I seemed to have hit one of her many sweet spots, "Harry," she quietly moans, "you're at work, we can't do this right now." She says lifting her head back up.

   "I don't have a meeting until 9, we have time." I say, sounding seductive with each word, making both of our breaths uneven. "Fine, but we have to be fast, okay?" she says almost in a whisper.

   She gets off of my lap and kneels on the floor, un-doing my belt buckle and pulling my suit pants down to my knees, revealing my bulge restricted by my briefs. She pulls them down, releasing my length, which she starts to stroke, looking me in the eyes.

   She places soft pecks, starting from my tip down to my balls, making me throw my head back on my chair, eyes closed tightly. Its when she licks my tip, my throat lets out a soft moan, making her smile.

My throbbing cock starts to twitch as she finally starts to go down on it, it helped that she didn't have a gag reflex also. She started slow, bobbing her head up and down, slowly going faster.

That's when my office phone started to ring, "keep going," I say with heavy breaths, picking up the cold phone, "h-hello?"

Lex starts going faster, licking it as she goes up and down, "Your clients are here, ready to send them in?" the front desk lady asks, I thought it wasn't until later!

I said alright and hung up, "Lex, you can't stop, my clients are here early and your getting under the desk." I say commanding her, she squeezes her self underneath the big desk and I move my chair as far under it I can as she gets comfortable and strokes.

"I will eventually get revenge, just so you know." Lex says very seductive, placing her lips back around it and starting slow once more.

I hear a short knock followed by a tall lady with a even taller man behind her, both dressed very sophisticated. They take a seat in the chairs on the opposite side of my desk, getting me with a handshake as I can barely move forwards to shake their hands back.

We were going through the meeting well, not blowing her cover and managing myself in front of them, until Lex starts to go faster and bobs harder, making my length twitch and my eyes to clamp shut.

"Mr.Styles, are you alright?" the lady asks me with a concerned look when my eyes open back up.

"Y-yep," I say and a deep moan slips from my lips, "just not feeling the best t-today." I try to contain my moans, but it's so hard since she somehow goes even faster, my shaft all the way down her throat as she continues to bob up and down at an incredible rate.

"Maybe we should come back another time, cut the meeting short today." the well mannered man says, I just nod my head, feeling like I was about to come.

"So close..." I barely whisper to myself, hoping she could here me and that the business people's couldn't.

Lex starts to slow down, keeping me from my release which was just killing me. Why couldn't she just let it be, I guess they would figure somethings up.

They shake my hand once more before standing up and exiting the room. Once the door was shut I immediately pull my chair out from the desk, Lex still attached, all it took was her to pump her head super fast twice for me to release, the warm substance filling her mouth as she smirks and I throw my head back in pleasure.

I come down from my high as she gets up and pulls my pants back up, sitting on my lap once more.

"Your going to have to come to my meetings more often, aren't you baby girl." I say smirking, earning only an eye roll from her.

"I have another meeting soon, so I'll see you in an hour after work, okay love?" I say kissing her cheek before she gets up and tells me she loves me and she'll see me soon.

I reply saying I love her back and she exits. I wonder what the front desk lady is thinking.

-
Okay soo I am just gonna copy this part into my first chapter as well so, anyway as you can see I just started this book which isn't really a book- for those of you who don't know this is just dirty imagines so every chapter is like a different girl different story type thing.

since its dirty imagines, most to all the content will be 18+ but that's not stopping anyone from reading it under 18 (since I'm not even 18 and I'm writing it lol)

so there will be things such as BDSM, incest(if anyone is very against this please let me know, also I do not support/care for it, story purposes only), big age differences, many kinks and other things a lot of people find disturbing.

ALSO I want your opinion on if I should make this book only harry imagines or do all of 1D imagines, for example like one chapter could be Niall, and some could be like threesome with Liam and harry (just examples) so please comment and let me know thanks :)

LASTELY
My requests are open!! just send me a PM (private message) and I will create it and give credits/mention :D

-val