All My Life (teen pregnancy)

'Hey Sas where r u? party's not same without u'

My best friend Lana. I already told her I couldn't go, and she's really annoying me now.

'La can't go told u already'

'C'mon Sassy wait till ur mum goes to bed, I'll come pick u up'

'Fine. Come get me at 9:30'

---------------------------------------------

I hear Lana's car outside and dash down the driveway before she wakes everybody up. My ride comes in the form of a small red 3-door car which usually has The Wanted or Bastille pumping out from it's speakers. I climb in and buckle up.

'Take your time Sas!'

'Yeah well we're not all lucky enough to have a mum as nice as yours'

Lana sighs and turns the corner. She keeps one hand on the wheel, delves in her bag with the other and yanks out a box of flavoured condoms.

'Just in case y'know Sas' she winks.

I cringe and look at the house we are fast approaching. It's practically shaking from the loud music and there are teenagers sprawled across the lawn and more getting out of cars. Lana parks up, I take a deep breath and get out the car.

'Saskia, be prepared to have the time of your life!' Lana says excitedly.

We walk in and I almost immediately set eyes upon a gorgeously tanned body. He turns around and catches my gaze. I shyly look away and pretend to be interested in the extensive art collection on the wall.

---------------------------------------------

'Excuse me, can you tell me where the bathroom is?' I ask the gorgeous boy. I've had a WKD so my confidence is up a lot!

'Sure' He walks me down the hallway, and I pretend not to know which one is the button to press to flush as there are two. He comes in closer and before I know it I have closed the door behind us and locked it. We stare into each other's eyes and lock together in a kiss. Our bodies are close so I feel his hard-on digging into my stomach. We stop kissing and he lifts me onto the counter by the sink and I take off my underwear, him pulling down his pants.

'You ready?' He grins, and suddenly I feel his penis ripping through me, but once it's in properly it doesn't feel painful and I begin to enjoy it. Someone knocks on the door and tells us to hurry up, so after a couple more pushes my gorgeous boy has pulled out of me.

'Quite the lady, aren't you?'

We exchange numbers and I find out his name is Tom. We quickly dress and exit the bathroom, with a random guy staring at us walking down the hallway.

I find Lana dancing to Carly Rae Jepsen and pull her aside. We agree to head back, and she ends up crashing out on my bedroom floor so I cover her with a blanket and climb into bed.