Toriel

Oh no. She found you. You looked at Flowey. Flowey looked back. His face showed pure fear. Toriel started walking towards you.

"It's okay child." She said in a calming tone. You tried to run. It didn't help. She was on to you. You turned your flashlight back on and darted back to the room where you found Flowey. The creature running close behind. She snickered. 

"There's no use running. I know the ruins like the back of my hand. You cannot outrun me human."

You had to run. You had nowhere else to go. If you let her catch you, you have no idea what she might do to you. You looked at Flowey. He wanted you to run too. He didn't know either.

You came to a room with buttons on the floor. This room was lit up. You didn't have time to turn your flashlight off. You had to run from this monster. You pressed all the buttons on the floor. It didn't matter anymore about thinking. You just have to run. You noticed a switch on the wall. You pulled it. The door in front of you opened. You gave a sigh of relief and kept running. You could hear her screaming behind you. The next room was also illuminated. There were switches on the walls. You pulled down all of them. Before you pulled the last one, the spikes at the end of the room went back under the ground. You continued to run. Your chest started to hurt. You needed to stop and breathe. But, you can't. You have to continue, or she's going to catch you. You sprinted through some more puzzles and finally reached a dark, small room.  You noticed a toy knife on the floor. You picked it up. Who knows, you could need it. 

You could hear her screaming.

"Where did you go, child?" She asked in a crazy tone. Like what an evil scientist would, With the eye twitch and everything.

You could hear her stomping around. She got angrier and angrier. She gave a few grunts and screams. She eventually gave up. You came out of hiding and searched around. She gave you enough time to breath and calm down. You didn't need to run though. Not now, at least. You crept into what looked like a home. It looked warm and cozy inside. You felt a slight uneasiness. You couldn't stay here. You found stairs that went below. You decided to take that route. The other two ways were to what looked like a living room, the other being a hallway. 

"I think this is where she lives." Flowey whispered into your ear. You nodded your head.

"Leaving so soon?" Said a voice. You recognized it. It was the voice you heard just minuets ago. The goat-like creature. You started moving at a faster pace. She started screaming. You could hear footsteps getting louder. You started sprinting. You could hear your heart pounding in your ears. 

You came to a door. You tried pushing it open. It took a lot of effort but you managed to do it. You got behind it and started shutting it. The creature getting closer. You could see her turn around the corner. Through the one foot crack of the door you had yet to close, you could see her starting to cry.

"I was just trying to protect you, child" She got down on her knees and started weeping. You continued to close the door. Only half open than before. You felt bad, but what if she was pulling a trick on you. You couldn't take any chances. Through the last crack of the door, you could see her reaching for you. She looked so helpless. You wanted to help her. You could see tears streaming down her cheeks. 

You finally managed to shut the door. You put your back to it, sat down, and tried to calm my breathing. You could hear the creature still weeping on the other side of the door. 

You ended up calming yourself down and stood up. The goat-like creature was still crying, but she was quieter. Her soft cry made you feel even worse. Flowey looked at you, he was also sad. You walked the path ahead of you. At the end of the path was a door. You opened the door to find that you were now in a snowy environment. 

There's more ahead, you thought.

It's not going to be easy.