^ Me A Month Ago ^

So a lot has changed about me recently.
I'm turning 14 on January 11.
My favourite colour is now green.
My hair is no longer purple :(
I have a Robotics Competition on my birthday this year.
I have a girlfriend that I've been dating for 3 1/2 months.
Her name is Lauren.
Someone close to me tried to commit suicide this summer.
That's why I hadn't been doing any updating.
Her name is Twila. She's fine.
I am since no longer friends with her or her sisters.
Which is just fine with me.
Her sister Sarah, who prefers Skylar, verbally abused me for a year at school, and I couldn't stand up for myself.
She called me a slut, a bitch, a whore, anything that would make me feel bad.
Lately she's been trying to earn back my friendship, but I know it will just end with me in more pain.
Gloria, their older sister, was my girlfriend a while back in May.
Long story short, she hates me and I'm not too fond of her anymore.
My friend, Haley, came over to my house today and decided to hang out with them instead. Now she is sleeping over at their house.
My friend, Hannah, and Haley's girlfriend, we are on the same page with them. They were treating her terribly so she left.
I can't leave though, because they are my next door neighbors.
Sucks right.
I had the courage to tell them off but ended up locking myself in a cage that I can never escape.
My life has been a never ending disappointment with my friends, and I'm still not happy with how some of them treat me, but the only thing keeping me going right now is Lauren. Truly I've never thought I could be this happy with myself, but she does all she can to make me feel good about myself without even trying.
So if she reads this....
I love you, Babe :)

a/n so im sorry if this turned into a rant i needed it. if you have any questions about anything ive stated dont ask them for my sake. if you have any hate towards anything ive said for any reason dot show it to me personally. i dont need to see it but i know you need to write it, so if you do write it anywhere but somwhere i can see it. ive had enough already. and no this is not a sob story. or at least im not trying to convey it that way. this is a book about me and my life so im writing what has happened in it.