Game Of War

"Hello Internet, and welcome to a video you've all been requesting for a long time," Dan smiled, looking off to the side at his partner, giggling a bit. "Okay, so... Phil, just get your ass in the shot!"

"Hello!" Phil yelled, rolling his chair right into Dan's face.

"Damnit, Phil," Dan mumbled, pushing Phil out of the shot again. The video cut, and in a flash on an eye, they were back.

"Anyway," Phil laughed, pushing Dan's shoulder a bit. "We're doing-"

"-The Pocky Challenge!" Dan finished, holding the box up and smiling awkwardly.

"Phan fic writers, this one is for you," Phil remarked, chuckling under his breath. (I got you, Phil (; ) There was another cut in the video, this time with holding music and text that read "Skipping the Prep".

"So, this is how it'll work. We'll play a Game of War with this card deck," Dan held up the New Official Dan and Phil Card Deck! (not sponsored (yet)), while Phil continued his speech. "Whoever wins gets the chocolate end."

You began to skip through the video, not interested on bit in the game, just seeing the boys kiss.

You stop at a good place -A Dan Rant.

"You cheating mother fucker!" He yelled, throwing the cards into the air.

"We made a bet, Dan," Phil laughed, placing his cards on the table. You guess that Phil made a last-minute-bet, and Dan took the bet, knowing he would win.

When will he ever learn?  You think, skipping about 30 seconds ahead.

"Okay, so... Here is the pocky," Phil smiled, both guys red in the face for different reasons. "And in case you didn't know, the pocky challenge is where two people eat one end of this, meeting in the middle," Phil paused for a moment, his bright, blue eyes staring straight at you. "You ready, Dan?"

"No," Dan pouted, taking the thin treat and holding it in between the two. They got into their positions - Phil on the chocolate end, Dan on the other.

"On three. One, two..." Phil stopped, and the two stared into each other's eyes... Blushing?

Dan suddenly threw the candy off to the side, grabbing Phil by the collar and kissing him. Hard. You could hear the muffled words of Phil under him as Dan climbed onto his friend's lap, beginning to grind on the man's cock.

You sat there in shock. Was this allowed on YouTube?

Dan began to rip off Phil's button-down shirt, while the other man's hands traveled up and down his body. Soon enough, Dan was kissing Phil's neck, traveling up and down his bare chest and stomach with his love. Dan turned the chair around, so that the camera only saw Phil's back as he continued, the occasional moan or groan picked up by the camera.

Finally, Dan looked into the camera, lips locked with Phil's, an evil glint in his eye.

He reached over and the camera fell, breaking on impact, screen going black and the video ending.

"What... What the Hell did I just watch?!"

--

Started from the bottom, now we're here.

... It sure went from 0 to 100 real fast.

ANYWAY.

Thanks for reading, you pervs!

-Butters