Chapter Seven: Merry Christmas Guys!!!

(So hey guys Merry Christmas! Just wanted to say that before the chapter)

Today is the day of our Christmas Eve party, and we'll all decided that we would get each other a present, one present per friend, so one present for Bennett, one for Shawn and one for Tristan. I checked with all of them to see what they like and when they asked what I liked I said anything really so I could get anything, Bennett likes anything black or white and he also likes cars, so I got him a black Lamborghini with a white stripe down the middle of the car. Tristan likes to paint so I got him a easel set with almost all of the colours of paint from water colours, to acrylic and oil. Shawn likes sports and the usual jock stuff, so I got him some soccer and foot ball equipment, as well as a football and a soccer ball to seal the deal. I mentally laugh at my own cheesy joke. I told every one I would be a few minutes late for the party picking something up, when really I'm getting Bennett's car and using it to tow the 'sled' with Tristan and Shawn's presents. I also got some of Hailey's friends to have signs with each other's names to shows whose is whose.

As soon as I get in the drive way the girls get out of the Lamborghini and get into positions, I text the boys in our group chat saying to come outside, and they asked why but I didn't text back, I opened the door of Bennett's soon-to-be car, and honked the horn twice to get them to come outside. As soon as I did I saw the curtains of the window fly open and there I saw the boys just staring at me.
"C'mon slowpokes and get out here!" I yelled at them to come and get they're lazy butts out here. I soon see the door fly open with the boys rushing over and Tristan fake crying.

"You spoil us way too much!" Tristan said while still fake crying. I start to laugh at his silly actions.

"Lillian darling, it so nice to see you be happy and laugh again, and it is so nice to meet your new friends parents, they are truly kind, and the food is just define, did you make it yourself?" My mother Celia kept ok rambling on and on.

"No not this time, although I wish I could've but I spent my time preparing this lovely party with Carter and Hailey, while preparing the presents for everyone, and I'm glad you like it"
I say to my wonderful mother, note the sarcasm, ever since the 'incident' she had changed, a lot, but I'm glad she enjoys it. "Please go and enjoy yourself with the other parents, so you don't have to deal with us rowdy teens" I curtsy to my mother and look up to see her heading inside. Wow.. Just wow... I thought, I then turn around to see the boys just shocked and wow, although Shawn and Tristan are arguing again, but they were before that. Bennett was swooning over his new car which made me laugh my head off. "Bennett looking for these" I called out to him while swinging the keys around my finger. He looked at me in disbelief, that I would get him Theseus, and came running over to me and gave me a hug all of the sudden, I was shocked at his actions but I snapped out of it and hugged him back. "Now that u gave you a hug can I have the keys?"

"No way you suck up!" I said laughing and started to run towards the door with all three of them running after me,  and I'm guessing that Carter, Hailey, and Kimberly saw us and came outside and joined up with the boys.

"Hey this is not fair six against one!
NOT FAIR!!!" I yelled as I was running away laughing my head off. The adults where watching us through the window, laughing their heads off, surprisingly my mother was as well, the  seven of us turned out to be the laughing stock for our parents. 

~~><~~
<(•🔻•)>
~~><~~

It's now Christmas morning and we some how decided that everyone's family's would spend Christmas with us.

"Lillian sweetie time to wake up!" I hear someone yell at me. I open my eyes to see my wonderful friends and siblings, note my sarcasm once again, who chased me around my whole condo and then locked me out of my own place. Now I'm in bed trying o ignore them but it isn't working so far, Tristan is jumping on my queen sized bed, Shawn is playing video games with the volume in its loudest state while yelling at it, Bennett is just texting away on his phone, Kimby is fake singing the Batman theme song at her loudest, Hailey is.... flirting with Tristan????, alright then.....,  and Carter is clamping his hands over his ears to tune out Kimby, while say "Lalalalalala". And that is my wonderful friends and siblings when trying to wake you up on Christmas Day.