Buried under the willow

<Blake's P.O.V>

Hey, did u hear there's gonna be a new kid from Portland coming today? I heard she's pretty hot! My friend Justin said.

Why would a girl move from Portland where it's always raining to Florida where the sun is always out and bright?
I asked.

Why in the hell would I know? Why don't you ask her while your fucking her in the back seat of your car. Justin said sarcastically.

Ha ha ha was the only thing I said.

*********

The bell rang and I made way to class and quickly did my homework. I cant afford to get another F my parents would kill me.

The bell last bell rang, Mrs. Pell took up the homework I finished right before she got to me. She told us to read page 187 and 188 then answer 1-20 on page 189. I opened my book and pretended to be doing the assignment, but I couldn't wait to see what Ashlynn would look like I was informed to help her out, I was scared she wouldn't like me. She walked through the door, I speed her and my eyes widened, "take a seat across from Blake" Mrs. Pell said pointing at the chair. She made her way to me and I greeted her with a shy smile, which I was greeted with one back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry, it was so short. I was running out of things to say about the topic. But don't worry...Ashlynn's pov is coming soon.