Part title

Ashlynn's P.O.V

He was cute, he had black hair, he bangs covering his right eye. He had light brown eyes that you could just get lost in. He was wearing dark blue shirt with black strips and light blue skinny jeans. When he was looking into my eyes I fell love! The bell rang, I packed up my stuff and left homeroom. I wondered the halls trying to find locker 28, I found right beside mine was a short girl she had short blonde hair, "hey" she said as turn she around. " I'm Taylor". "Hi, I'm Ashlynn." I replied smiling. Then a young boy walk up "hey Taylor" he said walking up to us. She blushed lightly and said hi with a smile. He chuckled a bet, then walked away.
"He's so cute" she mumbled under her breath. I looked at her and wiggles my eye browns, she looked at me and blushed. Just then Blake walked up to me, and asked me of I needed help finding my locker, he shook my head. "What's your locker number? He asked me, "28" I responded. He lead me to my locker and I thanked him. I put in my combination after fighting with it for a while it finally opened. I grabbed my science book and tried to find Blake, to help me find science class, a faintly found him and he lead me to class. "Ashlynn you may have a seat next to noah" the teacher informed me, my sedual said her name was Mrs. Martin. The boy I was told to seat next to was the same boy who said hi to me and Taylor in the hallway. I sat down and opened my science book. "Okay class if you would open your books to page 267,and we'll get started" I turned my book to page 267, I was totally confused during the whole class, science ant my best subject, and I did show up in the middle of the semester. The bell rang and I gathered my things and headed out the classroom, I tried to find Blake, but Noah offered to help me out I accepted. He took me to my locker and grabbed my Spanish History book sadly, no one I already meet was in that class, I sat next to some needy kid, he's name was Ben, I guess it's a good thing to be sitting next to a nerd, cause now I have a someone to copy my homework off of, my classwork, popquizes, and test. Ben keep staring at me with hope in his eyes, I gaged quietly to myself. And focused on the subject. My teachers name was Mr. Turner, he had short black hair l, and he's skin was lightly tan. But he wasn't cute at all. The class ended and it was time to go to launch, Noah picked me up from the classroom and we are halfway to launch room when Blake saw us and started toward Noah, looking really pissed off. "Dude way are you bothering her? I've been looking for her since 2 period." He's sreamed" I think Ashlynn can say the same for you!" Noah shot back calmly, trying get not to start a fight. He put he's hand on my and pushed me easly and we entered the cafeteria, I could hear Blake curse to himself as we walked away.